• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Slowdown

D

Dasayev

Some people have mentioned it but others say it's barely noticeable.

This is a major point for me and I'm just wondering have they gotten rid of it?

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
Generally, it does not depend on your PS2. It only depends on the camera view + angle settings + stadium you're playing with.

They reduced slowdown in WE9 (wide cam, that is) A LOT. You will still notice it a tiny bit sometimes, but overall it doesn't hamper gameplay at all.

Burak_FB1907

Conference
18 August 2005
hertfrodshire
i have a patched WE8 and WE9, and in WE8, the slowdown was very noticable on corners, and if you had a corner in the rain ... well, it looked like everyone had gone back to the 80's and were dancing the Robot

they have reduced it in WE9 .. but i still get a little bit of slowdown, only got my PS2 the other day with latest mod chip in it as well.

Top Bottom