Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it was pretty clear he whacked him with the arm, but not the elbow point. Bit of a major tussle for the ball which turned into "rarrrrrr... get off of me, grrrr" and etc...

We'll never know if we would have kept them to a draw or more because it was such a clear turning point. Spurs lost all their composure and wobbled.

Great game to be honest, nice to see Essien and Davids battle it out, both got yellowes though!

Two_blindmonkeys said:
Hey faiers hows it goin. wow man seeing Mido and Keaneo must have been awsome. did you get to meet the Big man himself or was it just the players?

Kanoute was a good player and after his fuk up in the cup last year put in some great perfomances.

I was at the Boro game and i must say it was a brilliant day. got to seven sisters at 12:00pm so had 3 hours of drinking before the game and me and my mates were itching to see the Pitball in the flesh for the first time. the first half was all spurs and we really should of scored but couldn't seem to get a proper shot at goal. to witness the build up to Carricks effort live was a great feeling and if that had gone in it would have been goal of the season no doubt. the second half was a very different story though and biri were very attackin and positive.

Defoes goal took the roof off and i cant describe the feeling i was in as we saw it fly into the net, worth the entrance fee alone :mrgreen:

Davids looked hungry for blood and scared the shit out of the boro team, he is a leg-end.

Oh yeah and Reid was my man of the match he worked really hard down the left and was taking players on all game.

should be going again in December to see Spurs v Sundrland which will be hopefully another 3 points.

The Futures Bright, The Futures Orange!!

yeah im good thanks mate, i havnt got the internet at my flat and evo web is banned at work so i dont get to go on here much anymoe.

i got to meet the big man ! he pulled a funny face when he saw the pic i wanted him to sign but i couldnt think of anything better to stay that 'ah thats a brilliant pic'... in a really squeaky voice as well. what a geek !

signed jenas now ! im not jumping the walls or anything like that but i have come round to the idea. he could be a flop but theres also a chance he could be our best midfielder in two years.

apparently keane is having a medical at everton as well !!!!!!!!!! cant really figure that one out if it is true. could be a very interesting day for us !

ps. styles is a farkin kant

pps. mido = legend

Back
Top Bottom