• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

stadiums mixed up?

redjackal

Non-League
11 March 2007
hi i just applied superpatch to get stadiums etc i see some new stadiums but when i go on exhibition match and select anfield as my stadium anfield isnt the stadium what comes on my game?

it goes to an italian stadium or something when i select anfield WTF?

K

k0no

i have the same problem. when i start the match on emirates stadium, anfield road or etc. i always played on napoli (ita) stadium. somebody help us plz :(

M

mistat2000

I have the same problem as well, is it worth just installing another stadium patch?

awn12

Non-League
29 January 2007
If you guys are using the Superpatch, before the game, where you choose kits, just pres PAGE UP and a menu will apear, here you can change the stadium by pressing Q or E.

Top Bottom