The Division 2: PC (Uplay/Epic), PS4, Xbox One 15th March.

lol its like 3 eurs on PSN. wtf this was released a year ago or so. does it flopped that hard?

I dont know if it flopped. I played Div1 and Div2. I think like Destiny they want to give it for almost free to get the userbase up.
I enjoyed my time with them (enjoyed the first one more tho).
Yesterday I jumped into my game again after almost 6 months.Its fun but the end game is missing something, the loot 2.0 update is coming up so hopefully that changes a bit.
Its not a bad game and for 3 bucks you def get your money's worth.

lol its like 3 eurs on PSN. wtf this was released a year ago or so. does it flopped that hard?
I think it's a smart move,rough competition nowadays digitally.
Probably going down the Destiny route, cheap/free to get user base up.
It's really packed with people playing it as well

The bullet spongyness is geting annoying. In challenging im running out of ammo taking down an elite. Hope they rebalance that. Can't imagine what heroic is like

So I booted up Ubisoft Connect to play Valhalla, already had half a mind to check out Warlords of New York but saw an ad in the app showing the DLC as 97% discounted so couldn't resist that, turns out in the store it was 70% discounted then I got 20% off that discounted price so was happy with that. I'd stopped playing Division 2 in April last year, I got as far as level 19, so the question is, has the game changed enough since last year that warrants me starting again with a new agent or should I just continue from my last saved character?

So I booted up Ubisoft Connect to play Valhalla, already had half a mind to check out Warlords of New York but saw an ad in the app showing the DLC as 97% discounted so couldn't resist that, turns out in the store it was 70% discounted then I got 20% off that discounted price so was happy with that. I'd stopped playing Division 2 in April last year, I got as far as level 19, so the question is, has the game changed enough since last year that warrants me starting again with a new agent or should I just continue from my last saved character?

I played after April and they had changed a bunch of things when the dlc dropped. Basically my load out was useless and needed to start looking for new gear. I did a couple of missions and it was fun to jump in and out once in a while. Then stopped playing.

Yesterday I saw a deal for D2 and wondering to buy again for xbox or pc as I sold my ps4 but don't know if grinding all the levels are worth it and if the population is still there... I'm even more inclined to replay D1 if there were people.

I don't think you need to restart your character at that level. Mostly affects endgame

You should definitely play Division 1 again it's so much the better game, better location, better visuals, better modes (Survival and The Underground are amazing IMO). I only play solo though :)

You should definitely play Division 1 again it's so much the better game, better location, better visuals, better modes (Survival and The Underground are amazing IMO). I only play solo though :)

Man you know what... thats what I needed to hear... If im gonna solo the game might as well do it in the game I enjoyed more.
I got them for free in Uplay as well as Xbox with gold. So im just going to find out which has more people for endgame. One of the thing that puts me off playing it was the long load time but with both pc and xbox lets see if it got better.
Ill wait for D2 to drop to 3 bucks again

For anyone still playing like me, this should be of interest
:)

There's a new game mode coming later in the year called Descent, sounds like it's the bastard child of Survival/The Underground, solo/coop.

Had my eye on The Division for a very long time. It looked like my type of game.
Eventually I tried it and could not stand the level of bullet sponging in this game.
It absolutely destroyed it for me.
If it had some sort of realistic/survival mode - I would be all over it.
But coming from Breakpoint and Wildlands, where I can one shot people with a pistol and have some proper sneaky encounters - this feels like a game for kids.
Now - Breakpoint was also very childish at the start, until they brought Immersive mode.
I dont know what this new mode is supposed to be. Maybe one day they will bring some mode for sad sim lovers like me.

Yeah I'd much prefer it to be a more realistic game but I can get past it because I do enjoy playing the various modes and such, at least in the second one pistols are actually useful for example!

Yeah I'd much prefer it to be a more realistic game but I can get past it because I do enjoy playing the various modes and such, at least in the second one pistols are actually useful for example!
Are you on pc? Gonna jump back on it to check it out. Not in a very division mood now but maybe it clicks and when it does I usually play it non stop but would be good to hammer a few missions in coop

I'm with @Emroth on this one - everything about the game appeals to me so much, it hits a real sweet-spot of mine, but the bullet-sponge gameplay absolutely kills my interest. I did play the first one for 10-20 hours, trying to overlook that I snipered a guy in the (unarmored) head five times and he's still standing, but eventually I just couldn't take it any more. It works in Borderlands because it's supposed to be silly (and also it's more like 1-2 headshots, not 10+)...

I always hoped they'd change the gameplay in later games but clearly it's popular as-is, so no hope of that!

Are you on pc? Gonna jump back on it to check it out. Not in a very division mood now but maybe it clicks and when it does I usually play it non stop but would be good to hammer a few missions in coop

I am yeah! Feel free to add me: Placebo_PRS

I could actually use a favour, do you have a character that has the DZ South Recon mission still to do? I went to New York before unlocking all 3 DZ's and now I'm locked out of DZ West because it thinks I didn't do the DZ South Recon mission even though it's fully unlocked. Apparently joining the game of someone who needs to do that mission will force my game to let me into DZ West...

I am yeah! Feel free to add me: Placebo_PRS

I could actually use a favour, do you have a character that has the DZ South Recon mission still to do? I went to New York before unlocking all 3 DZ's and now I'm locked out of DZ West because it thinks I didn't do the DZ South Recon mission even though it's fully unlocked. Apparently joining the game of someone who needs to do that mission will force my game to let me into DZ West...
Ill add you today. For sure i have that mission available bc ive never been to the DZ in D2.

I can help boost you if you want to get to 30 quickly (and then subsequently 40 if you have warlords of New York).

Last edited:
I can help boost you if you want to get to 30 quickly (and then subsequently 40 if you have warlords of New York).
Thanks. I actually have a nice agent on pc (although my watch level isnt decked out) and started over in xbox and slogged my way to finish WLoNY and got burned out so I haven't played in a while. But I usually always come back. Ill look you up

Back
Top Bottom