The Fight Night Thread (for the original and yearly updates)

Re: New EA Sports boxing game Fight Night 2004

any news ?? still cant wait for this game. it will be very interesting to see all the different style and type of online fighter so guys what type are you. Boxer , slugger or a mix ???

So come on guys who am I going to meet online

Alright bitchez if the online is international, then i am getting it for Xbox to play some of y'all. there is gonna be pain fo sho when the bodies hit the flo.

anyone here getting it for Xbox?
Do we know that we can play Yanks vs Euros on Xbox or PS2?

Definetly, even though i'll probably get my arse wiped all over the floor!

No doubt Stasman, no doubt. LOL.

So i got the demo yesterday for PS2 even tho i reserved it for XBOX. Man. . it is even better than last years. The fighting is more realistic with less "clean" punches, more realisitc reactions and the haymaker punches are Naaaasty good. And the graphics make last years version look cartoonish.

I think the final version is gonna be off the mufuckin' hook.

I have the demo too and yes, I checked my pants, there was cream.

I think we won't put our gloves on before march...

I just played the demo. let me first say i owned and liked the original figh night 2005. this one(the new one0 is really a step up. somehow? the graphics are even better and the fighting feels much more natural now less jerky if you will. i am very pleased with the new vers. of it and will buy it once it comes out. definately worth it after playing the demo. :)

I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF ONLINE PLAY YET AGAIN I'M SO FUCKING ANGERY RIGHT NOW THE GAME I WAS LOOKING FOREWARD TO MORE THEN ANY THANK I CAN THINK OF IN MY FUCKING LIFE IS NOW FUCKED

CUNTING EA FUCKS

dsgg said:
I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF ONLINE PLAY YET AGAIN I'M SO FUCKING ANGERY RIGHT NOW THE GAME I WAS LOOKING FOREWARD TO MORE THEN ANY THANK I CAN THINK OF IN MY FUCKING LIFE IS NOW FUCKED

CUNTING EA FUCKS

Man i now your felling like me when i heard that WE8I Xbox it's not online
icon_sad.gif
. But you still have a chance to play a game online. You must change the ID of your PS2 to NTSC region
icon_wink.gif

Last edited:

if you do that, you'll probably play 99% of your games against americans, and lag will kill the game.

thanks for fucking it up EA.

if you have any detailed advice on how I can play this online with my ps2 it would be much appreciated

i'm sooooo angry right now So sorry for being blunt

great fucking great all i have now to look foreward to is timesplitters 3 oh and who is puting that out

dsgg said:
if you have any detailed advice on how I can play this online with my ps2 it would be much appreciated

Move to America? That's about it I'm afraid :(

We get pretty shafted with the roster as well, and I bet you there are no changes in the PAL version other than NTSC - PAL. No Lennox Lewis, no Calzaghe, we get Ricky Hatton that's it, they could have at least thrown Audrey in there, then we can beat chumps with him or beat him up with chumps as we prefer :(

dsgg said:

CUNTING EA FUCKS

Wow quite a display of anger.

EA have been slower becoming worse and worse.
They messed up fifa Street, they didn't give MJ enough money to be in NBA Street V3, and they completely ruined ESPN's beautiful and far superior game by gaining exclusive rights to all NFL teams ohh and not to mention the fact that they can't make a soccer game to save their lives yet it still sells?

Alberto Tomba said:
Wow quite a display of anger

i cant help it man i love we/pes and football but i love boxing 50 times more. and fn04 was and is a great game I was gutted that wasn’t online for us let alone 05 with xbox live and all. any other publisher and we would be boxing each other in a month but no ea have got to have there own servers so they can have control . Well they have there control and they cant even provide the fucking service to a you know ANOTHER cotenant a little place called Europe .well done with all that control !!

Sorry I cant help the anger the thought of playing this game offline and getting good at it and having know one to test my skills against is pointless to me coz my mates only ever want to play 3 player pes world cups and timesplitters 2

Anyway rant over for now !!!

Aww fuck this! Just read that you guys cant play it online! Man. . i bough the Xbox version cuz it has better online reliability and overseas players. This is crap on a stick shoved into my eye.

Utter bullshit. I heard the roster is kinda choppy, too. MaxDrive should take care of that.

Alright, I pick my copy up tonight, but i am working late so may not get there in time.

Gutted. . but still fighting. .

Really? Man that does suck, I was gonna buy the X-Box version to play online, can't wait for this game. Oh well never mind, I can still trounce my mates :)

a bit disappointed playing this game..not what i was hoping for...but then i have all of 1 choice for a boxing game..so i guess ill have to play it..hahaha...thanks ea..love ya ;)

Eh EA dissapointed with MVP Baseball Fifa Street but I think they did alright with this boxing sim. I played the demo and it impressed me more than the original Fight Night (which I owned)

Fuckin EA, this would've been soooooo sweet online. I doubt i'm going to buy this at all now

ghazi said:
Utter bullshit. I heard the roster is kinda choppy, too. MaxDrive should take care of that.

Not according to the IGN review, last year you could load 10 CABs (created boxers) into the career mode as opponents, this year you can't load any :(

Really hoping that's just a messup in the IGN review........

It would seem IGN were indeed talking out their bottoms, CABs can be loaded into the career as opponents, apparently you create your profile, create your CABs in that profile, then go start a career, select the same profile and they'll turn up eventually :)

well i have had the game for a few days and to be honest there is not enough here to warrant another £40. other then being able to move and block/punch and moving weights there is nothing new in career mode. as for the haymaker I just don’t like it in career mode. as the computer uses it far to much on hard playing with a mate its far more tactical and you can see there is far more depth . Needless to say if the online mode wad is tacked then all negatives would all be irrelevant And the game would be pure greatness

But all in all I have to say I am disappointed with the game could have been so much bigger in career mode it’s a real shame and you know how I feel about the online situation

I just created another thread and then i saw this one further down. Anyway my question does anyone know which boxers are in the game.

Some of you said you are dissapointed. But is it better than the first one. I thought the first one was pretty good and the best boxing sim ive played. So aslong as its better than im happy.

Back
Top Bottom