The Live Racing : PGR4

Re: Monday Night Racing : It's Back!!!!!!!!!

lol :) as long as you dont do it too much Jay :)

DJ

Oh right, the man who thinks im a fanboy lol :)

DJ

yeah ive not been on a lot lately, had stupid uni work.

im on now, if thats any consilation :D

Ive been playing/completing Ridge Racer 6 to death! my god its fun!! Ok its a full on Arcade game but its fun! Might try that on Live to see whos on there.

Will get on PGR3 tonight though if there is enough Monday Night Racing Interest :)

DJ

Re: Monday Night Bashing : It's Back!!!!!!!!!

Yes folks, it may have a name change, but it's for one reason only, cause tonight is no rules Eliminator night. Both individual and team Eliminator will be on the menu tonight, so if it's clean races you after dont turn up. This is old school, back to Flatout style mad bashing. If you moan, you get booted, all is fair or unfair I suppose really tonight. From around 8 I suppose.

Last edited:

Holio said:
Yes folks, it may have a name change, but it's for one reason only, cause tonight is no rules Eliminator night. Both individual and team Eliminator will be on the menu tonight, so if it's clean races you after dont turn up. This is old school, back to Flatout style mad bashing. If you moan, you get booted, all is fair or unfair I suppose really tonight. From around 8 I suppose.

Now that I can deal with :)

cool,ill be on tonight,bet cwright will win lol

I know im a spoilsport but didnt like the idea of bashing so decided not to come online.

DJ

djdavedoc said:
I know im a spoilsport but didnt like the idea of bashing so decided not to come online.

Dont worry, we didnt miss you, ;) we had a full room almost all of last night, twas a great laugh, lots of bashing and mashing and swearing etc. Maybe more Bashing nights till come.

lol I hope not :( I prefer it when we race :)

DJ

Well you still race it's just much more laid back as everyone knows beforehand that smashing is part of the fun on these nights. I love to race properly as well but last night was a lot of fun, loads of folk on too although poor wee Tevez couldn't get in (or should that be poor Flawless?) :lol: .

I think you should buy yourself an inhaler Carl, that fit of laughing on the half-F1 circuit must have lasted at least 40 seconds!

My girlfriend loves to watch me playing PGR, purely for Carl's commentary... "He sounds like a gorgeous little leprechaun", apparently... God I hope that's not racist. Her words there, not mine.

She's still waiting to play you on Battlefield 2 by the way Classic!!

lol well I would commentate too :) cant help it its the Murray Walker in me :)

Ok next time ill join in for Destruction Derby Gotham 3 :)

DJ

It was a great night last night and I think that my tag as the dirtiest driver has moved on to someone else, mentioning no names obviously ;)

CWright said:
It was a great night last night and I think that my tag as the dirtiest driver has moved on to someone else, mentioning no names obviously ;)

I agree mate you were pretty clean, unlike some people. I had a good laugh though and the perfect penis was pretty funny aswell.

Chris Davies said:
What the fuck did I miss??

LOL!

Nowt mate, it was a tv show that grim went to watch while we carried on racing

Are you sure it's not a nickname I've been given whilst being offline?! ...Wouldn't be such a bad one to have though, I suppose. Just a tad... Disturbing...

Now now people, before you all get upset about tactics etc, if you look back at my post above it says it was a night of bashing, I had my fair share of being bashed, mainly from Classic and Jelly it has to be said, and I did only come last once, but Grim mate you were in my way, and after I hit you in one race you had a lap and a half to catch up ;)

I thought it was great fun and a top laugh of a night, Classic shows why even when we try to cheat and make it bashing instead of racing he can still beat us all, i.e. he's too damn quick to hit. But I thought it just took the seriousness out of the game enough to make it fun, hell we even had some normal races later and there was paint traded in them.

My exceedingly long laugh was due to I think Mr Jelly or if could of been Flawl3ss trying a Wrighty tactic of totally T-boning me at the first corner , but all I saw was a car flying across the front of me and heading straight for the sand, I just found it very funny and couldnt help but laugh very loudly.

Back
Top Bottom