• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

the new look scotland

W

wee_rab

ah once agian i see no one putting this up and befroe we get the thats becasue it crap well dont the new look scotlans as i call it walter is now in charge to be honest i wanted the big man him self that is gordan but walter will do dose anyone think he can do anything to turn us aruond and if u plz no english peps come in here and slag us off just remember what gose around comes around

S

smango

Classic can you translate what his posted for those users not fluent in jibberish.

W

wee_rab

I AM SORRY MA IQ DOSE GO ABOVE 2 ITS NO AN ENGLISH CLASS IN HERE FULL STOPS WHERES URS

Top Bottom