The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Ed Miliband and the entire Labour party.

For me Politicians in general, wankers.

Also, I hate the way this save Africa, feed children advertisements are put in between these giant corporate advertising who could easily afford that £2 a month and fucking more if they want. I'm sick of it, we pay to live even at a fucking basic level, and these multi millionaires have more than enough while people starve at their feet. Fuck.

C'mon, it ain't a party trick TSO! Apparently I can only curse Wimbledon and Deal or No Deal..

I suppose this jinx thing has caught me already. Talking about 'Things That Piss Me Off', rain in July. Seriously? How come? How on earth is it possible in my freaking Estoril town!? This is even cruel specially when you invite your crush to spend a lovely day at the beach.

Reverse the fvcking curse TJO! :RANT:

I suppose this jinx thing has caught me already. Talking about 'Things That Piss Me Off', rain in July. Seriously? How come? How on earth is it possible in my freaking Estoril town!? This is even cruel specially when you invite your crush to spend a lovely day at the beach.

Reverse the fvcking curse TJO! :RANT:

This is even better, because we have a heatwave in freakin' Bristol! How does this happen :P

Take your crush somewhere in doors near the beach as a change of plans, and salvage that part.. be super smooth about it, and then towards the end of the day.. walk on the beach (regardless of the rain, be like this was the plan anyway haha" and then go for the cliche kiss in the rain.. I can't stop the rain, but I can offer agony aunt shit advice ;)

This is even better, because we have a heatwave in freakin' Bristol! How does this happen :P

Take your crush somewhere in doors near the beach as a change of plans, and salvage that part.. be super smooth about it, and then towards the end of the day.. walk on the beach (regardless of the rain, be like this was the plan anyway haha" and then go for the cliche kiss in the rain.. I can't stop the rain, but I can offer agony aunt shit advice ;)

You have the whole thing planned out, don't you? :P

Nonetheless the date is off, or at least, postponed. Unfortunately (or in other words: jinx) she went to Algarve for holidays so I won't see her for almost a freaking week. She used to went there only in August but, for some reason, I mean, CURSE, her family anticipated the trip.

#ShameOnYou

You have the whole thing planned out, don't you? :P

Nonetheless the date is off, or at least, postponed. Unfortunately (or in other words: jinx) she went to Algarve for holidays so I won't see her for almost a freaking week. She used to went there only in August but, for some reason, I mean, CURSE, her family anticipated the trip.

#ShameOnYou

I was just thinking of you ;)

I'm seriously worried for you, you're the only one suffering any ill effect from my jinx.. its what you get for blaming me all the time, the curse feeds on belief my friend.

Done 32 hours hard graft and still have 21 left before a single day off and that's with a 6pm-6am shift at the end.

In this weather.

Kill me before it does.

The way people are being treated differently by the mods on this entire forum pisses me off considerably. Some people gets away with everything, I mean serious name calling and insulting posts, while others gets their posts deleted if the post itself doesn't include serious cock-sucking and ass-licking.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others". -Animal farm

Straighten up you hypocrites!

(intentionally leaving out names, you know who you are and so do we)

The way people are being treated differently by the mods on this entire forum pisses me off considerably. Some people gets away with everything, I mean serious name calling and insulting posts, while others gets their posts deleted if the post itself doesn't include serious cock-sucking and ass-licking.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others". -Animal farm

Straighten up you hypocrites!

(intentionally leaving out names, you know who you are and so do we)

WTF! :LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom