• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Torrents (was blocked earlier)

B

Black

You blocked my last question.

I am not interested in illegal torrents and have the software but was looking for the best places for legal down loads. I tried to download a movie (legally) and it said approx 3 days to go. Was wondering if this was normal.

Mods, I am yet again not asking any dodgy question so please dont block

cheers

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
Black said:
You blocked my last question.

I am not interested in illegal torrents and have the software but was looking for the best places for legal down loads. I tried to download a movie (legally) and it said approx 3 days to go. Was wondering if this was normal.

Mods, I am yet again not asking any dodgy question so please dont block

cheers
too many factors to give you an accurate answer, you should go to the store and buy this movie, will only take you 20 to 40 minutes....

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
csaunders said:
too many factors to give you an accurate answer, you should go to the store and buy this movie, will only take you 20 to 40 minutes....
Lol :lol: .... - some people never learn do they? Even vaguely discussing that here is a big no-no.

Try some other forums. ;)

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
Not all torrents are wares, we can talk about legal ones, some people even post their on home made movies and games, programs and animations and publish them through torrents.

Top Bottom