• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Tournament in CANADA

El_Taib

Conference
4 October 2004
All of you WE players in Canada please gather in this thread....and let us create a tournament 8) please replay..

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
I'd play man but i'm in Toronto not Vancouver lol and that's really far it's like goin to Europe for a tournament due this country's size.

El_Taib

Conference
4 October 2004
lool, ya man its screwed up but maybe we can manage something, we gotta do something like that...where are you from bro?

P

Pa D CFC

What's up guys. PLF I'm from the T.Dot also, downtown. Be cool to play in a tournament.

blackflash

Non-League
21 June 2005
Where in Canada would this tournament be? I'm from B.C. here in the West Coast it would be cool meeting other Winning Eleven players.

H

H@$$@N

i always go to place to in Yonge & Isabella , couple of block south from Bloor to play WE-9 in sone Internet Cafe with my friends its good...

T-Dot 4ever :D

El_Taib

Conference
4 October 2004
So we have 3 now from van city, I can bring some extra people I know we need more players, so we can make a tournament it will be fun!!!

H

H@$$@N

RAZOR1313 said:
when are these games held in the young and isabella ???
its not a tournment 5$ per hour

but u find alot of people playin there u can join them.....

PLF

Legend
2 August 2004
I'm down for a tournament in Toronto.

I go to skool downtown too so that could be a possibility.

Top Bottom