UFL [All Platforms]

Just missed the vids, damn it's not laser pass we should call it... Teleport passes.
Don't like it, and not because it looks old. FIFA 14 PS4 looks miles ahead guys as i discovered it not so long ago, even the PC/PS3 version i played at the time even if i was bored with Fifa same feeling from 3 years a row i played it time to time (but for X reason it was my second game after PES 2014 since 6 years) and not so long on "retro" let's say, as i didn't liked PS4 FIFA.

Sincerely, even if passes are faster than what i play (normal, it's Allmighty Barca era, no rebound) it's half less fast, same for inertia.
On UFL also players looks long, i don't know how to explain, too straight like they got a long stick up their arse.
Alpha but also, it's too "clean", looks more like a choregraphy than a football game.

Well, i'll pass. Perhaps some FIFA 18-21 may like that game (with a tone down graphically) but it's a strict not to me.

I WANT TO PAY ! PAY FOR HAVING A REAL FOOTBALL GAME ! TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE I BEG YOU !

Joke aside i think we all sign for having a good paid football game than a bad one but free.

Just missed the vids, damn it's not laser pass we should call it... Teleport passes.
Don't like it, and not because it looks old. FIFA 14 PS4 looks miles ahead guys as i discovered it not so long ago, even the PC/PS3 version i played at the time even if i was bored with Fifa same feeling from 3 years a row i played it time to time (but for X reason it was my second game after PES 2014 since 6 years) and not so long on "retro" let's say, as i didn't liked PS4 FIFA.

Sincerely, even if passes are faster than what i play (normal, it's Allmighty Barca era, no rebound) it's half less fast, same for inertia.
On UFL also players looks long, i don't know how to explain, too straight like they got a long stick up their arse.
Alpha but also, it's too "clean", looks more like a choregraphy than a football game.

Well, i'll pass. Perhaps some FIFA 18-21 may like that game (with a tone down graphically) but it's a strict not to me.

I WANT TO PAY ! PAY FOR HAVING A REAL FOOTBALL GAME ! TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE I BEG YOU !

Joke aside i think we all sign for having a good paid football game than a bad one but free.
That's exactly what I've meant with "ball is like an event". You press a button and ball teleports to next Player.

And as a disclaimer, cause it wasn't my intention to start a comparison with @༺Ƥeຮ༻ (+i played and loved also a lot ISS3 and the rest ISS games of KCEO) or any other dude that mentioned a game previously : I saw so much teleporting, ghosting through bodies and zero fouls, that i can't relate the video to any game mentioned, neither PES 2010, FIFA14, FIFA 06, ISS 3.

I wanted to mean that, the last game i can relate, to what I've watched in that insider alpha video, was FIFA 99.

But i honestly mean, everyone can have a different POV, and i respect all opinions, not any intention by my side or any personal debate. It was more like we say "randomly throwing rocks in a lake". 😁

Last edited:
I don't believe that this will be released this year, because there is still a lot of work to be done in all areas. But I'm not happy with the eFootball version right now, but for now it's still the most potential football game in my opinion.

I don't believe that this will be released this year, because there is still a lot of work to be done in all areas. But I'm not happy with the eFootball version right now, but for now it's still the most potential football game in my opinion.
I just want this game to take away most of the players from efootball so they can focus back on us offline players.

I just want this game to take away most of the players from efootball so they can focus back on us offline players.

You won't see it because their focus is online. Konami will already dose the master league before the UFL even thinks about it.

What is the point of this game for us? It's not a problem that there is no game, it's just a problem that there is no offline game. eFootball is simply a better game (even now), and UFL is a worse game without offline.

These videos are so long yet show very little other than the devs patting themselves on the back like they're some kind of visionaries.

We get it, you've got lots of money, a nice looking studio and expensive cameras, and you could afford to pay Ronaldo to say a couple of sentences pretending to be excited about the game. I'm highly dubious about this ever coming out at this rate.

These videos are so long yet show very little other than the devs patting themselves on the back like they're some kind of visionaries.

The funniest line is the guy in the end saying something like "it's impossible to make a completely perfect game.. there is no pefectionism.. there is always room to improve" like they have this rough diamond in the making instead of this, well, rather generic jumble they so proudly show around.

I mean, you are spending millions on licenses and stuff and the actual game looks, well, like hot garbage. Sorry but I have an hard time cutting them some slack like we are talking indies or whatever. Seems like the perfect metaphor for modern footies, if anything.

The funniest line is the guy in the end saying something like "it's impossible to make a completely perfect game.. there is no pefectionism.. there is always room to improve" like they have this rough diamond in the making instead of this, well, rather generic jumble they so proudly show around.

I mean, you are spending millions on licenses and stuff and the actual game looks, well, like hot garbage. Sorry but I have an hard time cutting them some slack like we are talking indies or whatever. Seems like the perfect metaphor for modern footies, if anything.

Some similar comment I was also pointing but in the other great gem's thread in the making starting with G___ :SICK: This looks and feels like hot garbage, but in comparison to the other one, could be seen as a masterpiece. As conclusion, they are competing proudly on wich one is shittier and greedier than the other. Unbelievable that are four official franchises and all of them are modeled as live service garbage, such a technologic improvement era for football videogaming...

Some similar comment I was also pointing but in the other great gem's thread in the making starting with G___ :SICK: This looks and feels like hot garbage, but in comparison to the other one, could be seen as a masterpiece. As conclusion, they are competing proudly on wich one is shittier and greedier than the other. Unbelievable that are four official franchises and all of them are modeled as live service garbage, such a technologic improvement era for football videogaming...

A complete,pure, football simulation game will be boring for 90% of users. So it will be hard to invest money and so on for a game addressed to the only 10% of the market.

To be fair, they sound very aware of the situation, what they are doing, and the expectations, but they are not doing something " revolutionary "as they say, they copy and paste mechanics from old PES and FIFA games. And again the gameplay videos are with 15 fps and look like a shEt.
Why are they calling tricks and feints like double touch and fake shot " flicks " :D I don't.

To be fair, they sound very aware of the situation, what they are doing, and the expectations, but they are not doing something " revolutionary "as they say, they copy and paste mechanics from old PES and FIFA games. And again the gameplay videos are with 15 fps and look like a shEt.
Why are they calling tricks and feints like double touch and fake shot " flicks " :D The flicks thing is a translation issue i think and konami and ea also copy and paste old mechanics into their new games

Why are they calling tricks and feints like double touch and fake shot " flicks " :D I don't.
They show a passion and appreciation for football, I’d say that’s a good start. Although yeah they have a long way to go, as that looks very unfinished and they explain themselves how complicated everything is.

@Kwiz They COPY and PASTE mechanics that they invent, most of them... Again I did not see any revolutionary that UFL can provide. Will be just another Card Collection of Football Gacha game, there are hundreds of them in the Google Mobile app store.

I kinda feel like the makers used to mod PES or something. The stadiums and faces structures look a lot like PES's.

Back
Top Bottom