Ultimate Fighting Championship (Xbox 360, PS3)

Did I say it wasn't? I can't see anywhere where I've said it's not a good game?

Stuart your rubbish at this game, you should be moaning

Joe 3 - 0 Stuart

Beat Leites by staying well away from him, just delivering strong punches and kicks to try and keep him at bay. If he did get close, I clinched him and took him down with a judo throw and then let him up. Didn't want to get into a ground game with him and the tactic worked :)

Then up against some other guy, Demion whatever from Brazil, and he had the same style. Same tactics, keeping my distance. He did manage to get me into a ground battle but I snuck out. Got into a striking match and hit him with a sweet strong kick to the head and he went out like a light :D

Bisping next, probably similar tactics with him favouring boxing and BJJ so he's going to want to get close up it seems.

Middleweight title won just after I get an email telling me I've got one year left on my contract :BOP:

Got this yesterday and have done all the tutorial with the exception of the last combo one? I must have spent about 5 mins trying it but cant get it. The instructions are:

[STRIKING]X, Y, B

what does the Striking bit mean?

Striking is punching and kicking

Just press X, Y then B pretty fast and you will do a combo

Awesome :)).

If you look at THQ and Yukes in the past I think it could end up going down the same route as the the WWE games. Little improvements every 12 months with updated roster. They should release a new game every 2 years instead!

Right, the patch is indeed out. And it now shows the DNF count and %age on the pre fight screen which is handy. However, they have fucked it right up because I have NEVER quit a game of UFC, but have been quit on quite a lot where oppo have quit after tapping out etc, and I've got a DNF count of 62 and 13%! I mean seriously!? How fucking retarded are THQ?!

My DNF is 0 (0%), so that seems pretty accurate. I'm figuring they've just reset everything and started adding DNF's to that total now, after the patch. For the PS3, anyway.

My DNF is 0 (0%), so that seems pretty accurate. I'm figuring they've just reset everything and started adding DNF's to that total now, after the patch. For the PS3, anyway.

not for 360, i have dnf 8% when i have never dropped a fight in approximately 250.some dickwad actually still dropped as i tapped him got the win but not the exp points,lame.

Same here hulk, as I mentioned above. Totally ridiculous that being quit on 62 times has given ME a DNF %age.

I thought for a second that EA were announcing they're using 'Strikforce' as an in game company or something. So you could create your own fighter and then work for Strikeforce or another company and work your way through their rankings and then jump to another company and so on.

I might pick this up again for the PS3. I'm getting well into UFC now and I know a good few of the fighters so I think I'd enjoy the game more than I did previously :)

I thought for a second that EA were announcing they're using 'Strikforce' as an in game company or something. So you could create your own fighter and then work for Strikeforce or another company and work your way through their rankings and then jump to another company and so on.

I think Strikeforce as a promotion will be in the game. EA have yet to announce which other promotions will be included. If they add Dream, Pancrase and Shooto etc the Career mode should be crazy good..

Tomorrow is the Spike TV Video Game Award show. Spike TV also broadcasts UFC. So, to tie the two together, the debut of UFC Undisputed 2010 will be tomorrow during the VGAs.

To celebrate this, a teaser trailer has been released to hype the game and have you tune in tomorrow to see the game in action.

2010 teaser trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-ufc-spike-tv/59698

(BTW, It's just some shitty CGI to hype the spike event but still if anyone cares it's here)

Back
Top Bottom