• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Just a reminder that this game is coming out on August 23rd. That's two days. This and Everybody's Golf will do nicely as distractions until PES arrives.

lazoli

Premiership
16 February 2005
Thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot about it!

By the way, why is it only $39.99?

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
I have managed to save this for Christmas, it wasn't hard because there are so many good games this year, now I can uphold the tradition of playing Uncharted during the holidays :RSCARF:

Top Bottom