WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

when you win a free kick it gives u an option of L1 or R1 now is one a normal free and the other a quick free kick, ive done both types pressing R1 the player puts the ball on the floor and quickly passes it, while L1 waits for a wall to be prepared, i hope this gets implemented in pes6 and future games too pretty nice feature to have.

You can't do the quick FK everytime, only when it pops up onscreen ':L1: + :R1:' after the foul, and you press them before the screen goes black. It only gives you the chance to do this if the ball hasn't rolled far away from your player during the foul.

ClassicD said:
You can't do the quick FK everytime, only when it pops up onscreen ':L1: + :R1:' after the foul, and you press them before the screen goes black. It only gives you the chance to do this if the ball hasn't rolled far away from your player during the foul.
And if someone is being carded or you're too close to the opposing penalty area.

‧ Indoors... An indoor arena added to the game.

He's right, but I think is not true because cuba and some of those countries, if not all, are not in, and there is no all stars team, so I think is bs..

Hi all, I can't seem to find Carlos Tevez in the Argentinian team. Is Carlison (something like that) number 11 on Argentina Carlos Tevez?

Hi all, I can't seem to find Carlos Tevez in the Argentinian team. Is Carlison (something like that) number 11 on Argentina Carlos Tevez?

Indeed. He's also known as "Carlitos", his nickname. "Carlitos" is a more friendly version of "Carlos". By the way, his stats are still unfair IMO. They have improved, true, but I still think he's definitely better than that. You may see what I'm talking about in the next World Cup.

game killer said:

yes he´s .. and it´s not Carlison, it´s CARLITOS a nickname that we gave him here in argentina, Carlitos (like a little-carlos) :) Like jhon - jhonny something like that :D

Tevez is number 11 you´re right mate.

I just noticed the WEFA competitions are called UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup.. :\ I didn't know KONAMI got the rights. If they didn't, they will prolly pay fines.

jumbo said:
I just noticed the WEFA competitions are called UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup.. :\ I didn't know KONAMI got the rights. If they didn't, they will prolly pay fines.

I guess Konami are not that stupid! there legal team would be going crazy right now.. LOL

master league looks pretty much the same to me... although, it no longer shows the players life-time 'expected' curve. Also, one little addition I noticed was that players stats increase based on their match performance - their match score is actually showed on the stats increase page.

oh no... i rather the shot went wide instead of always going towards the keeper... sometimes i get sick of pressing the direction button when shooting that i just release my d-pad when shooting

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

KAiWAi said:
2914kb.jpg

Master League Configuration Menu :
- Computer Level (other teams) 1~5 *
- Master League Level (transferts etc ...) : 1~5 *
- Type of Members : ML Original Members
- ???
- ???

Great news, thanx Thom !!!
the last two are :
- players development (you can choose to deactivate it, and players will keep their stats)
- difficulty to recruit (I think, don't have my dictionnary here)

Back
Top Bottom