• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

We Happy Few

Chuny

GFX MOD
Staff
11 December 2007
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Well.. nobody really seemed to care about this game when I brought it up, but I wanted to tell you that it's out.
I bought it and I'm playing it and it's good. It's suspenseful, dramatic and I like the story-line so far. Graphics are nothing special, but I'm very hooked at the moment.

Cesc Fabregas

Gooner
15 June 2007
Germany
BVB / Arsenal
Well.. nobody really seemed to care about this game when I brought it up, but I wanted to tell you that it's out.
I bought it and I'm playing it and it's good. It's suspenseful, dramatic and I like the story-line so far. Graphics are nothing special, but I'm very hooked at the moment.
I'm watching it on Zerkaa's Youtube Channel :D nothing I would play myself but I enjoy watching it.

rockstrongo

World Cup Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Picked it up on Xbox game pass,really great game.
Stopped playing it because I juggled a bunch of games at the same time.
But will get in to again

rockstrongo

World Cup Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Yeah I kinda stopped because I got sucked in by some other games but it's a good game.
We should really pick it again,a bit different,like indie games a lot.
Stumbled across Kingdome Deliverance (not Indie ) but a really good game.
One thing with having kids it's that you get to play games you normally wouldn't!

Chuny

GFX MOD
Staff
11 December 2007
Buenos Aires, Argentina
We should really pick it again,a bit different,like indie games a lot.
Stumbled across Kingdome Deliverance (not Indie ) but a really good game.
One thing with having kids it's that you get to play games you normally wouldn't!
Mos def!
But with the new season of football games coming out now, I just don't see myself getting back to it soon.
I usually take a break from that in January-February when all the annoyances saturate me.

rockstrongo

World Cup Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Mos def!
But with the new season of football games coming out now, I just don't see myself getting back to it soon.
I usually take a break from that in January-February when all the annoyances saturate me.
Cant juggle to many games at once either.
Often get way too autistic and just lock in to Pes or FIFA

Top Bottom