WE8LE Master League Thread

There is a Striker i would recconmend to you his name is Velten, he plays for FC Twente, very good player...the only problem with him is that his size is 169cm!

I've got my strikeforce mapped out, will try and get Carew, Maciel and Cuevas, although may swap Cuevas for Morales (old fav.) to make it 2 big guys and 2 quick guys.

FD

fd1972uk said:
I've got my strikeforce mapped out, will try and get Carew, Maciel and Cuevas, although may swap Cuevas for Morales (old fav.) to make it 2 big guys and 2 quick guys.

FD

Ok cool man, BTW who is Maciel?

Some Brazilian guy that is in the extra players list. Not sure who he is, but he's quite pacy and I like the little and large strikeforce, so he'll do.

FD

Nobody wants to buy Nunez off me, the twats. Can I give him away?

PLF said:
Fabregas was not much of a secret as he plays in Arsenal and just like Martins everyone kinda knows he'll turn out great but there are others that have been GIVEN Away unfortunately by people in various forums like Pique, Kompany, Cardoso of Boca and Rachmane Barry of Marseille. I said these as many already know but hopefully we won't have discussions like that anymore.

While I agree with you in general about masterleague (though my own rules are slightly different of course) I do not believe Vincent Kompany of Anderlecht is a secret. This year has been stellar for him and he has gained international as well as club exposure. He has been linked with teams in Italy, Spain and England and I know his merits have been debated for months on among Arsenal fans. Optimistic Gooners were hoping Kompany would be brought in to Highbury in the Jamuary transfer window.
Some of the young players people prefer like Rooney or Fabregas (or Kompany imo) most of the people that watch football with any degree of regularity will be aware of.

Can you choose wich teams to include in what leagues now? It would be awesome to make a super league with all the top teams. Instead of them being spread around in the leagues.

AC Milan, Inter, Juve, Real, Barca, LFC, MU, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc.. it would be fun and challenging to play in that league on 6 stars.

Yeah he used to play in Porto but I think is on loan now. He's not really a CF either. He's a left WF more or less.

@Mr.Six I agree with Kompany, I was just using his name between like 10 others to make a point.

Tim7 have you started a new ML yet or are you still playing as liverpool?
Also i want to ask, on WE8LE has the ML been changed in anyway at all or is it the same as the as PES4?

desiasx yes, you can do that but you have to buy the option which makes it able to edit the ML team structure in WE-shop for 2000 quid :)

Anyone know if it's possible to start a ML with edited stats/players/teams? I don't want to play with default teams.

Edited stats are possible if you make those changes on your PC with editor and then burn the game but if you change stats in EDIT mode... then all revert back to default once you start ML.

Same with edited teams.

But once you start ML you have 3 options: Default players, Real players of that team, or 3rd option is you make your own ORIGINAL team this might be what you want Zlatan. You pick 3 players and the rest are the default boys.
you give your team a name and make a jersey and play away.

I'm out

Still struggling big-time in this game in my 2nd season.

I'm kinda lost without a big man up front, so managed to grab some guy Christensen (190cm, not as big as I wanted, but cheap) from Twente II, he did quite well in his debut playing a part in 2 of the goals (3-0 win). Took a good few defeats including a 3-0 defeat in the 2nd leg of the cup against NAC.

Need to try and catch 2nd placed Roda in the league, they're 7 pts clear, Herenveen are 11 pts clear at the top. Guess the title is out of reach, but just really want to try and get promoted.

Can't remember a previous WES/PES game being so difficult for me. Feel the opponents are far stronger and they seem to swarm around you like flies, with no time really on the ball and as for the ref's, they're a joke, umpteen fouls against as soon as you brush against a CPU player, but the other way around nothing.

Thx for the info on Maciel.

FD

My first Everton Vs Liverpool match in the ML was a feisty affair. The dirty blues took the lead after the 22nd minute with a thumping Ferguson header and 2 minutes later I get Hyppia sent off.

We get to half time and I am losing 1-0 and am getting shat on.

They just keep on attacking at it seems I am dropping further and further back, then I lose my rag and hack down Bent, getting Carragher sent off in the 58th min. As you can imagine that really didnt help and I am facing attack after attack but I have got my midfield to drop back and cover. Admittedly limiting my attack but I am going for damage limitation now.

We hit the 83 minute and I am down to 8 men after getting Alonso sent off for a 2nd bookable. Now I am screwed.

However in the 89th minute there is a scramble in their box and Garcia half volleys it past Martyn to make it 1-1. Delight and joy combine and I finish with 8 men but a draw, I will miss those players in future weeks I am sure but I think I can cope.

Hi,

I'm still playing PES4 so I don't have any of the new players from WE8:LE :(

I was wondering if some kind soul would post the stats for Samir Nasri of Marseille so that I can create him.

I would be super-super-doooper grateful...

Thanks,
Docus

fd1972uk said:
I'm kinda lost without a big man up front, so managed to grab some guy Christensen (190cm, not as big as I wanted, but cheap) from Twente II, he did quite well in his debut playing a part in 2 of the goals (3-0 win). Took a good few defeats including a 3-0 defeat in the 2nd leg of the cup against NAC.

Hey good choice i used to play this guy in my old ML with FC Twente, his stats aern't good but when you play him his really good and is dangerous in the air. Byt the problem with him his got a C for his injury tolerence, so you betta have a back up for him.

PLF said:
Edited stats are possible if you make those changes on your PC with editor and then burn the game but if you change stats in EDIT mode... then all revert back to default once you start ML.

Same with edited teams.

Ahh, what a shame it still can't be done, it's 2005 ffs Konami! :@

PLF said:
But once you start ML you have 3 options: Default players, Real players of that team, or 3rd option is you make your own ORIGINAL team this might be what you want Zlatan. You pick 3 players and the rest are the default boys.
you give your team a name and make a jersey and play away.

I'm out

hehe yeah know about this, already won everything with the default star players, Castoro still providing the goals after all these years :D

Is it possible to switch Cudicini and Cech for master leage???? I know thier stats go back to default BUT does thier nationallity and everything else also go back????

Cause i hate it how Chelsea sit cech out the entire season and cudicin is there forever..... maybe i can just edit them to swap and than put the new Cech back to his national team......

@FD, Christiansen that's the Spanish Christiansen right?? left-footed and very injury prone?? He's at Hannover so I guess he moved to Twente in the game ;)

He's alright but you know, nothing special.

@Zlatan, I don't know man, ML is only thing that keeps me goign with this game. Combined with great database ML could be a killer. I think you should give it another try bro.. it's not just about winning for you to say well... I won everything with CRAPPIEST players.. so no point playing. If you really enjoy pickign a REAL weak club and through the years with progress make them a better and better club till one day they get into Europe and maybe challenge for title it'll be nice and realistic if you play with rules and will tkae a good 4-5 seasons. On other hand if you don't... then you can have all-star team in 2 seasons and win everything easily but ML is sick, you should try it.

@Docus, I'll post his stats up later but you're better off listening to stats I would give him anyways than them ;) They're such w@nkers they've put him as CF in the game. Of course in my update he'll be OMF but at least they got his potential right so i'm happy about them :D

Anyways in next 2 days i'll post his Crap Konami stats for you.

Take care y'all.

PLF said:
@FD, Christiansen that's the Spanish Christiansen right?? left-footed and very injury prone?? He's at Hannover so I guess he moved to Twente in the game ;)

He's alright but you know, nothing special.

Spanish? LOL............nope, he's Danish. Kim Christensen is his real name and he plays for Twente II at this very moment, he's with them in the game to start off with too, as I edited his boots.

You must be thinking of someone else.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Need to try and catch 2nd placed Roda in the league, they're 7 pts clear, Herenveen are 11 pts clear at the top. Guess the title is out of reach, but just really want to try and get promoted.

Well somehow I managed to get into form and went on a great run. Missed out on the top spot to Roda, Herenveen collapsed in the end. Had to play Herenveen and Twente II in the last 2 games, and they where right behind me, I'd have failed if I didn't manage to win both games.

Also won the cup against Herenveen 2-1 with Gahkdozidze (sp?) and Christensen scoring the decisive goals. Big Christensen has been blinding for me and even though he came in the mid-season transfer window he still bagged 11 goals (2nd top scorer) and managed to set up a few into the bargain. MVP was Roberto who was also top scorer (17 goals) and assister in the league, although personally I thought Pashazedeh was my best playing a DM role.

Hopefully bring in some players for the coming season, got a few in mind but need to watch the money.

FD

He is thinking of Thomas Christiansen from Hannover 96.

3317,0.jpg

He was born in Denmark but has Spanish nationality and a Danish passport.

Last edited:
PLF said:

This guy is Dainish, are you sure his spanish...because i remember playing him in my ML with FC Twente.

Another question there is a guy called Sibon in PSV in real life is that the Sibon in FC Twente? If it is i need to update PSV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom