WE9 formations

dyfswillz

Welsh Premier
12 July 2005
Hi...

I have been playing WE9 for a while now and am using a 4-4-2 formation as my first formation. This includes a midfield of CM in the center, OMF in front of him and a OMF in one wing and a LMF on the other, I pull one CF back and place him as a ST and leave the other alone. The DL/DR are on normal defence and arrows forward and diagnally to the touthline. and the midfielders on the wing have arrows forward and forward-center. The setup to the team is B,C,B,B,

I use Formation A and B to change the style of my team often

my Formation A is the attacking one which is basiclly a 4-1-2-3 which was my favourate formation in pro4 but i dont find it as effective in this game due to passing being harder and crossing not being as accurate.

my Formation B is the defencive one as it is a 4-5-1

anyway does anyone have any good formations to recommend, because i find it very hard to score against the computer. Against my brother i score about 2-3 goals a game but on 6star it always goes to 0-0

Please post your formation with detailed discription of attacking arrows e.t.c. this could turn out to be a good thread, WE9 websites are missing a formation discussion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom