• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

WE9 formations

dyfswillz

Welsh Premier
12 July 2005
Hi...

I have been playing WE9 for a while now and am using a 4-4-2 formation as my first formation. This includes a midfield of CM in the center, OMF in front of him and a OMF in one wing and a LMF on the other, I pull one CF back and place him as a ST and leave the other alone. The DL/DR are on normal defence and arrows forward and diagnally to the touthline. and the midfielders on the wing have arrows forward and forward-center. The setup to the team is B,C,B,B,

I use Formation A and B to change the style of my team often

my Formation A is the attacking one which is basiclly a 4-1-2-3 which was my favourate formation in pro4 but i dont find it as effective in this game due to passing being harder and crossing not being as accurate.

my Formation B is the defencive one as it is a 4-5-1

anyway does anyone have any good formations to recommend, because i find it very hard to score against the computer. Against my brother i score about 2-3 goals a game but on 6star it always goes to 0-0

Please post your formation with detailed discription of attacking arrows e.t.c. this could turn out to be a good thread, WE9 websites are missing a formation discussion

Last edited:
Top Bottom