• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

We9: Kit as a patch

I

Indian

Hi,

well i've read a lot of thread about kits. I couldnt find an answer for what iam looking for. Hope some of u guys wont get pissed but will be there a patch with all the original jersey and club logo's. Gloves etc.
Kinda a patch with all the original logos,names of each player on every team, numbers... etc..

i know its hard work just wanted to know if someone is on it ?. I just know that fernando did a great job translating we9 :applause: :applause: but i dont know anybody who is doing this mega patch. The good old we6 days.. there was a mega 250 mb patch ;) hope someone else is working on it

:shock:

that would be grat.

dont kill me :shock:

thx indian

Last edited by a moderator:

Zygalski

Ninja Samurai
2 February 2003
London, UK
England
They are working on figuring out how to import kits. It cannot be done yet.
Wait a while and they should have it sorted. When they achieve it, you'll read all about it.

I

Indian

ic

searched kits for we8 and we8fe. seems like it was not possiblle for that releases :(

know anything how good the chances are ?

Top Bottom