Could be this new? :shock:

Ostrich:
viploader145254.jpg

Penguin: (with a dog face)
1315-1145804282782.jpg

Dinosaur:
1314-viploader145683.jpg
Why Konami lose the time in those stupid things? :shock:

what has penguin with a dog face have to do with serious football game ?
this is not mario "soccer" idiotic makers
improve something new and put new tricks ! :roll:

Massacre_1907 said:

We don't need new tricks. We need better database research, damnit.

Last edited:
Massacre_1907 said:

We dont need tricks, if you want ricks play FIFA STREET 3. I want a solid master league, whay can they copy the same format that was incorporated in Sensible World of Soccer, that was the best management/playing experience, where you could manage and play another team. that was back in the early 90's. whay cant they do that now with the technology. this game is a better game....no doubt, but the PE and WE just bores me now. i wanna see what they do for next gen consoles, and no i just do not want fancy graphics .

doobie allstars said:
We dont need tricks, if you want ricks play FIFA STREET 3. I want a solid master league, whay can they copy the same format that was incorporated in Sensible World of Soccer, that was the best management/playing experience, where you could manage and play another team. that was back in the early 90's. whay cant they do that now with the technology. this game is a better game....no doubt, but the PE and WE just bores me now. i wanna see what they do for next gen consoles, and no i just do not want fancy graphics .

You said it all man! I'm 100% with you! I still play Amiga SWOS carreer mode occasionaly and online human vs human games today and it's still damn fun. Carreer mode is still much more intense than any other of today's game!

Back
Top Bottom