Whistle's Kits by internal editor

Stuart said:
So can all of your work be trasnfered onto a PES4 option file when the game comes out. i hope so lol :D

Unfortunelty, it seems can't tansfer the file to PES4...

Stuart said:
o no, thats bad news - so i take it you will only be doing the kits for WE8 Whistle?

I don't know really, cos the PES4 seems will had new teams and new kits of Italy & Spain, let's see after the game release.

Whistle, youre a genius! (i know ive said that before,but its true)
can you post a pic of the FC Koln badge template?

Mönchengladbach
moh.jpg
mogh.jpg

moa.jpg
moga.jpg

Here are the kits for Benfica, Porto & Sporting.
I'll give you some in-game more quality caps too just as the next match week starts

Benfica:

Home
CamCentenariumPRI_200.jpg

CalcaoPrincipalBranco_200.jpg

MeiasPretas_200.jpg

Away:
CamCentenariumALT_200.jpg

CalcaoPrincipalBranco_200.jpg

MeiaVermelhaCent_200.jpg

Porto:

162844.jpg

Sporting:

Home:
CamisolaTradicional_121.jpg

CalcaoTradicional_121.jpg

meias_scp0405_200_164.jpg

Away:
Camisola_200.jpg

(I don't think they use the same socks for this kit but I think they use the same shorts)

I'll try to post the rest this weekend (GK and detailed logos too)

Last edited:
Whistle, just want to salute you. Although I don't use them you get my respect for doing it! I couldn't be arsed using the in game editor, but you're doing all those kits with it. Nice work but I'll stick with 'real' kits. :P

Whistle said:
Sponsor of "Leeds"

WMcopy.jpg
Brilliant, did you use the different shades of blu yourself, or does the game automatically blend the lines?

Anyway I have to say that these are the best kits I've seen yet...

I'll be coming to you for future advice :mrgreen:

kEL said:
Whistle, just want to salute you. Although I don't use them you get my respect for doing it! I couldn't be arsed using the in game editor, but you're doing all those kits with it. Nice work but I'll stick with 'real' kits. :P

Thanks kEL, cos of your top quality of the real kits, I decided to retired from them.... :p
btw, it's quite interesting to use limited tools to making the kits....

Whistle said:
Manchester United

mua.jpg

What shirt is this???? is this ment to be teh 3rd shirt if so the bage is not in the mid its in the left side and teh nike tick is normal if its a new shirt wtf

Stwey said:
What shirt is this???? is this ment to be teh 3rd shirt if so the bage is not in the mid its in the left side and teh nike tick is normal if its a new shirt wtf

Did you know that all the badge location & logo were fixed and will take effect on every kits?
I had said that all the kits I made was the only best I could do, if you think you really want a real kit, go for patch them in your own game.

Last edited:
sorry if i affended you didn't mean to???

so you can't more the bage loctaion for diffrent shirts it all the same for one team then like in the middle of the shirt for the home on and all the shirts are the same then include gk???

Stwey said:
sorry if i affended you didn't mean to???

so you can't more the bage loctaion for diffrent shirts it all the same for one team then like in the middle of the shirt for the home on and all the shirts are the same then include gk???

Yes, all the badges & sponsors could only fix on one location on every kit include gk....so you will find that every team's kits' badge & sponsors are at the same place. (even the size are same too)

Back
Top Bottom