Who here is is ranked top 100???

My ratio is over 70%...won 101 games drew 19 and lost 19...that's quality ;)

He isn't even number 1 now, i bet everyone who looks at the rankings and looks at their wins, draws and losses, finds beatswiss' and reads them out and probably laughs.

He must be the laughing stock of the entire game for the people who have came across him. He challenged me today and i refused but this is mainly because i was about to leave and he goes on to say how i'm a coward, then you get everyone in the room laughing at him and asking him all sorts of nerd related questions, it's just too funny, what a tool beatswiss is.

beatswiss said:
But, I Don't Give a Hoot!

Get a life Senden, what is your point. Why not just shut up give yourself a rest. I don't care about forums.

You never played against me (or I never played against you, since I don't play with wankers like you) so how can you assume if I am a skilled player or not?

I am Number One out of 38'000 players, that's it.

And I'm still having a lot of fun with this game.

Don't waste your time anymore, I don't give a hoot.

i here have played u, and u arent that good of a player. i beat u with heerenveen and after that u never wanted to play with me anymore. so im thinking you are coward AND an unskilled player. :)

I beat him yesterday and my win ratio is only 30% which doesn't mean I'm no good though as from somebody elses comment (that's probably the reason he accepted my challenge). I've let my mates use my account to have games and they normally lose. You have to take these type of things into consideration. Don't really care about rank but don't agree you are only a good player if you have a high %age win ratio.
Anyway, I had to laugh at Beatswiss cos he put a message up on chat that read "Please let me win"! I almost felt sorry for him.

Back
Top Bottom