• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Who will win the Champion's League 05/06 ?

Who will win the Champion's League 05/06 ?

• Arsenal

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Milan AC

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Villareal

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
I would have said juventus, but they're out.. I'm so sorry about that!! After all I'm Italian so I would have been glad of having also Juventus in the top 4 teams..

Now, I think Barça would win it in a final against Arsenal..

A

Adonis

Amsterdammer said:
The winner of AC Milan vs Barca will be the winner of the CL.
I agree 100%

although I do think its AC Milans year ;)

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
gungrave said:
after yesterday game barça vs. benfica...it's obvious that milan will win the CL, no doubts about it
It's funny. Barcelona could have won easily 7 to 1 to benfica in the overall. Maybe yesterday they didn't play as well as usual in the last 30 minutes, but taking into consideration that Messi, Edmilson, Marquez, Xavi and Silvinho have been injured and seeing how Milan has been playig lately, I wouldn't dare to say things like that. I have no doubt Barcelona is amongst the best teams in europe, if not the best, and Milan is one of the most practical teams. So the only obvious thing is that of now the chances are 50% - 50%.

Top Bottom