• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Winning Eleven 2006 Arcade Championship

lion

Non-League
28 June 2005
looks good... they have some craptastic arcade version of winning eleven at my local arcade its like pro evo soccer 2 quality :|

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
lion said:
looks good... they have some craptastic arcade version of winning eleven at my local arcade its like pro evo soccer 2 quality :|
When I lived in Japan I think I saw this too - you had to buy some crappy game data card to put in the slot and remember formations etc. THIS looks a marked improvement!:D

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
crayon said:
When I lived in Japan I think I saw this too - you had to buy some crappy game data card to put in the slot and remember formations etc. THIS looks a marked improvement!:D
Yeah, many arcade games use a data card nowadays. Tekken 5 is one that I can think of at the top of my head. In that, you use it to keep a record of your wins and losses, the amount of money you gained (virtual money) and you can also customize your character's appearence.

This idea for WE is interesting cuz you'll be carrying all your formations and strategies around with you which is pretty cool.

More info here.
http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official_s&sa=G

D

djdoc

I remember playing the arcade version of PES1 in my local BowlPlex, it was well decent :) I challenged a few guys and beat them :)

DJ

Top Bottom