Winning Eleven 9 : First Impressions - NO QUESTIONS HERE

i played so far 3 matches and i got in one of the match still slowdowns !(i used the camara before the TV cam)
i like the better advantage rule in the game , it has improved much as i can judge from the first 3 matches. the referee even gave me a yellow card after the foul cause the advantage wasn´t given anymore !

Thats one of the best things, the advantage thing doesnt stay up for a fricking minute like last time it almost goes instantly!

^^Tish and fipsy, you're just bitter because they got rid of Egypt :p

If they make a stadium atop the Great Pyramid I MIGHT want to see them return, otherwise you have to admit as a footballing nation they are pretty minor.

Btw all this info is great news. If anyone else finds fault with this game I'm all ears, but I don't ever remember considering FD's opinions valid tbh.

Last edited:
Just had a drop ball, not sure if it's been mentioned yet.

I had posession in midfield and the whistle blew, the ref went running into my half and their forward was injured. It replayed the collision, and then the ref dropped the ball to their player and he kicked it to my keeper! Brilliant :D

Here's a video of the drop ball (poor quality sorry)

http://www.danny18.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dropball.3gp

Last edited:
Elite, before i tell you anything, have you played the game?

I am sure pro people will get pissed more about this ...

Guess it's the 4th menu from the bottom when you press on pause. I don't know exactly 'cause i always get messed up with the fuckin' japanese characters ;). My ps2 is off, cause I have to work tomorrow and it's way too late. 5 hours of sleep for me... I'll tell you tomorrow.

Oh yeah, i know what Filtydani means. I don't see that as an advantage at all. Bring back the sidestep when only using R2! ;)

filthydani said:

Scuse me matey boy, im not a boster but im not a crap player either, just cause we disagree with you doesnt mean were crap.

filthydani said:

He did. And he's a pro if I ever knew one...

How 'bout the language? Can you change it to english or do we have to patch it?

Whats most of the case with every new versions somethings dont feel the same
and all the things you did automatic are different, after some more matches, you slowly will get the feeling back,

for me its not bothering, because i have the feeling its not a random thing, you can perform it but if you dont want you dont have to

so dont like it dont do it

to hard train more

True when evo 4 came out i hated it till i played it for a few days, after that it was impossible to go back cause other versions seemed poor. Bit disconcerting however that i like this one immediatley.

NOW THERE is something else is BAD ABOUT THE NEW POSITION, WING BACK!

I cant USE IT if i have SIDE BACKS! SO I HAVE TO EITHER PLAY WITH WING BACK OR SIDE BACK, I CANT PLAY WITH BOTH!

This game is getting BETTER and BETTER!!!!!!!

STop complaining, this time tomorow youll be on saying its perfect, give it time and stop worrying others who dont have it.

matrix808 said:
for me its not bothering, because i have the feeling its not a random thing, you can perform it but if you dont want you dont have to

so dont like it dont do it

to hard train more

Belive me, it is not Random, thats why iam pissed, it happens every single time!

i dont know whats the use of the r2 dribbling now!

Filtyhdani, your last post is just fussy.

But if what you say is true about automatic sidestep, I'm going to be fucking furious. I hate that cunting sidestep move.

Can we have some more information on the automatic sidestepping, are you able to dribble without doing it or is it really that bad?

This new installment is a marvelous game. the reduced speed of the gameplay is great it allows for a slower pace passing match making it more realistic, graphics are lookin' tidy (can't wait for next-gen) the new shot feature using R2 is fabolous. like cutting in and unleasing a curling effort (so far nedved is the man to do it in my opinion). players collide with more realism. i think all will love this once adjusted to its unique'ness. thanks konami :applause:

And what do you think about dribbling? and please say the TRUTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Just scored a sick volley from the corner. The keeper ONE-HAND parried it but unfortunately into his own goal. Sweet.

I don't understand how people aren't seeing this dribbling defect.

Back
Top Bottom