World Cup 2014 pics and gifs : post all the best stuff here!

Mexico selfie

Bq5HgfvIMAEprOu.jpg:large

Herrera's got more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Herrera's got more chins than a Chinese phone book.

hahaha!

on the other hand..
YouTube - Tuca navijaca Hrvatske i Meksika - Croatia vs. Mexico Fight at World Cup 2014 - 23 June Brazil
i'm glad we kicked these racist cunts out of the WC in style, Modric has a lot of words to eat now.. maybe it'll help him bulk up a little.

I found it funny his random hate towards Mexico, but well.. :FAIL:
"I think if there's someone who's knees should be shaking in this moment, it's them and not us," Modric said of the Mexican side in the pregame press conference on Sunday. “I think Croatia is a better team than Mexico, and player for player we have better individuals than Mexico and we will show that tomorrow."

"He (Ochoa) had a lot of luck and he had a great game vs. Brazil but we'll make sure that this doesn't happen again on Monday," Modric said. “With full respect to Ochoa, [Mario] Mandzukic has scored on better 'keepers than him."

How about the crowd factor? Mexico have had thousands of fans at the stadium and will probably outnumber Croatians at the Arena Pernambuco on Monday (4 pm ET, ESPN).

"I don't see it as an advantage for them," Modric said. "We've played against in front of these types of crowds plenty of times in the past and it was never an obstacle. It motivates us to disappoint them and make our fans happy."

Last edited:
i saw a small run of the croatia fans and thought it´s trouble, but there was nothing in TV yesterday...

I don`t see no hate in that... I see fans upset ,and that`s normal. Modric can say what he wants and I`m sure he was motivated more in words then on the pitch. I saw 90% of CRO players giving hand shakes n hugs to Mexico players.

Mexican fans look the aggressor from the vid...Maybe I`m seeing everything differently then , it`s bebo we always do :))

Turns out there was a desperate family with a sick child who asked Ronaldo to send them a signed jersey so that they could sell it on an auction and get money for an urgent surgery.
Ronaldo not only did that, but payed for the surgery which was performed successfully in March.
The line on his haircut is said to be the exact shape of the scar that poor kid had got during the surgery.
Want to believe it's not rumours.

ea4b60f76ae544d530625e188024a576.jpg

Unfortunately the Story about the haircut is only a fake or better say rumors.

https://www.facebook.com/cris.cruz.56/posts/10152289043533922

Hello, good evening to all.

I’ve already seen that social networking is spreading the rumor that Cristiano Ronaldo has become a haircut in honor of the scar that has remained you Erik for the operation that is not who she says she has subject, I wanted to make clear that it is not.

My son has been operated, Cristiano Ronaldo at the time said it would pay part of the cost of operating my son when I had to obey it, but luckily it has not yet reached that day.

Saying that I still keep eternally grateful and Cristiano Ronaldo, the person in your environment that you talk to me and relayed the status of my son, and all the anonymous people who have unselfishly helped my little one! Thank you all again!

But Ronaldo helps the family with the costs of the surgery - which is really kind and more important than the story about the haircut...

Obviously some are p'shopped, but this is the best angle so far, surely if FIFA see this they'll do at least something?

phdzcy.gif

Wait. It's FIFA. nevermind :(

Obviously some are p'shopped, but this is the best angle so far, surely if FIFA see this they'll do at least something?

phdzcy.gif

Wait. It's FIFA. nevermind :(

Just watching that again boggles my mind. It's both hilarious and incredibly messed up. :CONFUSE:

Love the Mexican selfie btw.. It will be a major letdown for either Holland or Mexico to go out.. Both seem to have fantastic team spirits.

Just watching that again boggles my mind. It's both hilarious and incredibly messed up. :CONFUSE:
+1... All the years I have played football I have thought about (and done some of it) kicking, pulling, shoving, hitting, head-butting, tripping, etc... but BITING?! That's sick.

Back
Top Bottom