WWE Thread !!

Does anyone think that Edge could beat the Undertaker at mania and stop his streak at 15-0 ?

Taker will win the title. Edge is not the opponent meant to end Takers WM streak, not by a longshot, but I'm quite certain, if injuries won't hinder him, that Taker's career will indeed end at a Wrestlemania. Next year, maybe.
But it will certainly be a real bigshot defeating him, making it a worthy last match for the phenom.

Come to think of it, a reload of the amazing Hell in a Cell match against HBK would be quite a way to farewell TWO superstars at the same time. They should consider it! ;)

This is the first mania ever that i just couldn't give a shit about

Nothing on the card makes me even care enough to read the spoilers as soon as monday morning comes around.

Jericho's already been demoted down the ranks after his failed return - shows in a joke of a match - triple h is back and with cena off shooting his next film will no doubt win and add to his title reign number and helping him to his goal of beating flairs tally...

... speaking of flair, its obvious he'll lose at mania - why wouldn't he go out at the biggest ppv of the year?

The rest of the card is meh

This is the first mania ever that i just couldn't give a shit about

Nothing on the card makes me even care enough to read the spoilers as soon as monday morning comes around.

Jericho's already been demoted down the ranks after his failed return - shows in a joke of a match - triple h is back and with cena off shooting his next film will no doubt win and add to his title reign number and helping him to his goal of beating flairs tally...

... speaking of flair, its obvious he'll lose at mania - why wouldn't he go out at the biggest ppv of the year?

The rest of the card is meh
Couldnt agree more.

Back
Top Bottom