WWE2K14' - 30 Years of WrestleMania

Re: WWE' 13 - Return of 'Attitude'

Brought mine today from HMV store, Price said £39.99, but when you purchase it the till says £37.99.

If you an o2 customer you can use your o2 moments & get 20% off the game, so I ended up paying £30.98.

Yeah, even though I've only had it for one day this seems like all sorts of fun.

Mainly been focusing on getting my Universe up and running, was a bit of a pain going through all the rosters and fixing titles and whatnot (especially since I bought Fan Axxess so there are a LOT of wrestlers to deal with).

Universe seems great so far, the feuds I set up play out really well and some random things occur during the way. Killing Edge with a mid air Codebreaker with Jericho on the latest episode of Raw was all kinds of brilliant.

Gamestation, I presume its got to do with Hurricane Sandy if their shipping it from US?

I purchased this game as A pre order from Game. Gotta say pretty much wicked. I bought the Austin 3:16 edition which looks wicked itself.

Granted I am playing 5 New PS3 Games & 1 Xbox 360 Games at the same time but I have completed the Attitude Era Mode Fully and competed in the KOTR tournament.

Pretty much getting most of the Unlockables. All but 1 wrestler available unlocked(don't really care for John Laurenitis muchly.

I loved the Attitude Era cos it brought back all those memories of watching it the first time around.

Hopefully THQ fix the bugs because the list is quite ridiculous, the 1 pin count sounds game breaking.

PS3 - I've uploaded some Mean Street Posse caws if anyone is interested in them. Pics and tags to find them below.

rkag5w.jpg

r0tsme.jpg

3501841.jpg

Rodney has no tattoos because i couldn't find full ref pics of them and didnt fancy just throwing some random mess on there. If i find pics ill update and reupload.

Tags
Kradiation
WLF

Working on test and viscera at the moment. Their are pics on the legends forum and caws.ws but they're WIP.

Saw that on Legends, looks ace (loved his theme). The Mean Street Posse and Your Viscera look really good too. It's a shame you still can't add custom titantron video's.

Im guessing Royal Mail have lost my game so I'll have to get that sorted.

You can make your own titantrons, but you have to be really creative to get anything better than random shots of your guy doing a move or two.

Gutted to hear about your copy. Was it just a standard order in the uk? No special import edition for a NTSC ps3 or anything like that?

3:16 Edition from Gamestation. The only reason I ordered from them, otherwise I would have gone Shopto etc for a standard copy.

At luck yet?

I've uploaded some more things now. Taz, mike awesome and d'lo brown. Though I cant take pics yet as my laptop power block thingy is knackered and my replacement hasn't arrived yet.

Waiting on Gamestation to refund me, ordered from WWEShop, arriving on Monday :))

got this for £25 from amazon, is it any better than last years?

At luck yet?

I've uploaded some more things now. Taz, mike awesome and d'lo brown. Though I cant take pics yet as my laptop power block thingy is knackered and my replacement hasn't arrived yet.

I've just ordered this. If you have done Mike Awesome, any chance of Masato Tanaka?

Hoping there are some late 90's good ECW CAW's

Tanaka is a possibility. The only thing holding me back at the moment is I'm colour blind so getting his skin colour right is a tough ask.
I'm in the middle of finishing a wcw Luger and then will be moving on to remaking a jerry Lynn that I did on 12 and then terry funk. After that I'm thinking of starting public enemy.

Tanaka is a possibility. The only thing holding me back at the moment is I'm colour blind so getting his skin colour right is a tough ask.
I'm in the middle of finishing a wcw Luger and then will be moving on to remaking a jerry Lynn that I did on 12 and then terry funk. After that I'm thinking of starting public enemy.

That would be ace. Impact Players would also be good. In addition to Balls!

Will need to 'complete' the AE Roster with CAWS. I've seen some awesome Hardyz on Legends forum (do all the CAWS come with movesets/entrances with just music needed?) but no Dudley's so I'll have to see what the best version of them is out.

Im sure their a lots of 'AE' Kurt Angles floating about.

They usually do come with moves and entrances made (just need to add the music yourself - try vsplanet if you need any, though its in Russian... You'll find music in the top middle one that says something like. mystickia)

edit
link added
http://vsplanet.net/multimedia/music/

If you search with the tag wlf there is a great lance storm. I'm working on Justin credible with someone so he will be done soon too. I've got a terry funk started now and then after him I doing public enemy.

Last edited:

I've got quite a lot more uploaded now.

28kov2w.jpg

20074sz.jpg

2e1y45w.jpg

6z7vav.jpg

1zexmdx.jpg

Maple Leaf logo by Chunker7

k3kkqv.jpg

30k94zk.jpg

zn77dw.jpg

aczhas.jpg

35c1suw.jpg

30hvpk4.jpg

34r8u8g.jpg

16k9smq.jpg

35i11tv.jpg

zip paint tool by gamevolt

2wbrq06.jpg

2u4ooxx.jpg

All in ring looks are shirtless

muic7p.jpg

kb1yxc.jpg

The final version uses the top face skin, I just cant be bothered retaking images.
nn1cag.jpg

And then there is this...
vy6ux0.jpg

5pfuxh.jpg

*** Full credit for the logos goes to Tich who allowed me to have his paint tool files for this.
The morph pictured is a tweaked version of his 12 caw.
There is also an alternative tweak version online that was made by Wizardof Thay
A huge thanks to Kim666 from the WLF for uploading them for me.

2cwk02.jpg

Last edited:

Make sure it's before the middle of jan as their is a chance the servers will be no more if thq go bust.

Thanks for the heads up, how likely is that looking then? Who would pick up the WWE license also?

I think it's an almost certainty. They were in trouble last year when their stock price kept dropping and they nearly went so low the shares would have become useless.... They doubled shares or merged shares or something so their was less of them, but at a higher value.

This time they're dropping again and they owe a ton of money to the banks...I think I read $40 million. So if someone doesn't step in with money the banks will step in.

New caw online now

eqrona.jpg

2hp0k28.jpg

Search Tags
WLF

the textures for the face paint and scorpion designs were created by 3 people on the 360 side a few years back I think, Tekken, Redman and Tich. Thankfully tich passed the to me to use.

Also gotta say thanks to Kim666 who isn't here but is the one uploading these textures for me to CC using her jailbroken ps3

Last edited:

Jesus your CAW's are fantastic. Not been on it all week, will get these downloaded this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom