• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

You playing football... videos/ photos

raul_ole

Premiership
11 August 2005
POLAND
! REAL MADRID !
We are so many years on Evoweb, some people made friends, I really like that everyone has their own opinion here on the site. I thought that it would be nice to post some videos of Us playing football. I personaly think that by playing foobtall You can show Your character, personality. I thought that it would be nice to see some videos of us playing football. Do You have any to share? I don't mean to make it for views, subscriptions etc.. just videos for Us here. What do You think about the idea?
(is it the right place for this thread?)

jihado86

Attacking Midfielder
10 July 2008
Tunisia
Real Madrid
It's a cool idea, the only thing is just I don't remember getting filmed while playing football.

Cuky

International
23 June 2007
Rab, Croatia
Real Madrid, Hajduk Split
This is the only one that I can find. And it is not from a game, but just after a tournament. I am the one in black kit laying on the floor

Top Bottom