• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Zizou 5-a-side

OPM

2 June 2003
Budapest
Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

blah...:(

gudiagu

..:: Maradona Rubio ::..
6 November 2002
Denmark
ManUtd
amazing...

i just feel sorry for the kid, he looked like a 5 year old when Zizou was dribbling around him...

good stuff...

lumlum

Premiership
3 August 2003
MUFC
If I were Zizou I would demand everyone refer to me as maestro, like that guy in Sienfield.
Does anyone know the story behind this vid?

ClassicD

Galáctico
11 November 2001
Glasgow
Celtic
lumlum said:
Does anyone know the story behind this vid?
As far as I know he's just joined a wee game while visiting a friend or something, nothing 'special' or arranged about it.

OPM that's a shame mate, I can't see anywhere to save the file either.

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
The skill and accuracy of this guy is amazing. Its like if he wants something done with the ball, it WILL happen.

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
It's from the DVD "Zidane comme dans un reve"

It's in 98 or 99, Zidane back to Marseille and play whit his Brothers and friends.

Last edited:

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
:mrgreen: LOL.............I think that wee dude at the end that was getting a rough time of it wanted to boot Zizou up in the air.

Kinda reminds me of what like I am at fives, that's Zizou and not the guy with the green bib. :mrgreen:

FD

Top Bottom