PS3 PATCH IS OUT!

Im hearing this aswell! my friend is downloading as we speak. Do you have to have the latest system update to be prompted with the patch. because I didnt get the msg when I turned on my game but I hadnt downloaded the 2.1 firmware update yet

Yes it's true. When you start the game, it will show a message that a patch is available and you have to install it.

OMG my system seems to be running really slow today for some reason. the download is taking ages. anyone else having this problem?

hello I am in italy and I have a jap ps3. when I start the game I have no message of a new patch.does anyone have same problem?
I am connected to the internet. I can access the psn store.
ciao
matteo

Does anyone know, do you have to download the patch via the PS3 or is there a way to download it onto a PC and install via a memory stick?

Cheers.

Hey guys, to get the update to come up i turned on media center option on your ps3. I was told to turn that off cause it supposed to make a difference for pes2008 but it didn't. I just turned it on again and it worked ok

Online seems much better to me, it's still by no means perfect, but it's actually playable now.
Unfortunately I'm now unable to have more than one online game in a row without having to log out and then log back in again! :roll:

i got the patch and imo it improved the gameplay, theres less slowdowns and framerate problems the online seems better too, less lag then before ( at least for me)

but its just me or the graphics got worse? imo the game looks worse, less color etc.

Back
Top Bottom