Arsenal Thread

This is why Arsene Wenger is never going to leave ...:( trophies doesn't bring a earning mentally. The Arsenal CO. :COAT:
Its rumoured, Arsenal are reportedly identifying the fans who held up Wenger Out banners & want to ban them & take away their membership. :CONFUSE:

349079B900000578-0-image-a-22_1464087305529.jpg

Arsenal’s second place finish in the table meant their merit earnings of £23.6 million were just behind Leicester. Coupled with the fact Arsene Wenger’s side were televised 27 times, more than any other side, the Gunners earned £4 million more than second place Manchester City.

Now this is a LOT of money distributed to by the league. 1.6 billion is more money than what we can comprehend.

Hector Bellerin: ..on Barca`s interest.

“I’m very happy to receive interest from such big clubs. As a footballer, it’s always nice,” Bellerin told AS.

“But I have already said that I’m very content with where I am and right now I’m not thinking in anything else other than the Spanish national team and giving my all.

“If Dani Alves goes, its true that they will need a right-back replacement, but there are many in Europe.”

Its always a risk taking a player from a big club. He has Fabregas to know a return doesn`t always mean what it seems.

You mean it's true!? I thought we were saving the no.9 shirt for Morata . Vardy had the most fairytale life in a span of 1yrs. I assume RM didn't want to do business w/ us -_-.
Vardy is the last player I thought Wenger would even look at. I still don't believe it : Wenger abandoned his principles lol.

Crazy I know, but it really looks like a done deal, just a matter of time now

Other "sources" say we're in for Mahrez too, which I think is crazy. We're loaded with creative midfielders.
One thing is certain, Walcott is being showed the exit!

Theo forced, Arsenal's hand n got himself a good contract. Theo/Alex-Ox don't want to accept that they are wingers. It's like chicken thinking they're Eagles!
I'd like Rodriguez (Xhaka mate) to come instead of Mahrez, it's overwhelming the prospect of players coming. Although Rosicky/Arteta n Not sure Flamini? Status are just filling those slots.

WHU offer Lyon £35m for Laca rejected, Arsenal offers Lyon £29m lol. Now, Arsenal are stealing WHU bid to take £8m signing of Wissam Ben Yedder...typical of Arsenal. This Yedder sound just like a AW signing ffs!

Wenger is that bloke that waits for all the birds to be taken, before the last one leaves to be swoop up by AW: 'I`ll be your huckleberry!'

Well Wenger said "at least one more player" -_- Per is out until 2017 if reports out today are believed. On other news Laca refuse to sign a new contract and Lyon president says knowing Wenger he won`t return. That means he told Wenger to jog on after his disarray offer.

I think Lyon and Arsene are sword fighting w/ their cocks .Its so juvenile , LYon President during the Euro said he spoke a lot w/ him and not once did he mention Laca. If, we don`t get a 20+ gol striker its 6th place PEROID!

Back
Top Bottom