Ask the Dutch about the Dutch

FUck!!! This is Bullshit!! He had done at LEAST enough this season to get in the squad. He's done well enough to even warrant a possible place in the starting lineup! But to not get picked at all is a SHAME! damn shame!

First Ribery missing the big tournament, now Huntelaar, who's next? :(

PLF said:
FUck!!! This is Bullshit!! He had done at LEAST enough this season to get in the squad. He's done well enough to even warrant a possible place in the starting lineup! But to not get picked at all is a SHAME! damn shame!

rooney

PLF said:

Van Nistelrooy, Vennegoor, Kuyt and Huntelaar will all get picked. Mark my words ;)

I sure hope so Mas.

But even if one has to go, I'd rather it be Vennegoor than Huntelaar! Even though VOH offers you something different with his size and height, it's not like the other strikers like Van Nistelrooy are much smaller. So I think "The Orange" already have "Tall options" as well with Van and Huntelaar so I hope to see all 4 go but I think it's likely one of them will miss out.

Hopefully though that won't be Huntelaar but VOH instead!

Last edited:
Yes they fooled us at first but at last he's going! :D

Sad about KJH though. :/

I just heard the gouden gids divisie is going to be called the jupiler league

2 jupiler leagues, what's that all about ? :lol:

Anyone watched Voetbal Insite last night? I'm pretty curious about that police investigation Derksen was talking about. He usually doesn't come up with crap.

Alright, There seems to be the same problem in Holland as in Belgium. Bookmakers in foreign countries bet large amounts of money on Dutch games in the first division and at lower ranked games in the Eredivisie. There's a police investigation running at the moment and one of the guys from the staff of Voetbal International was interrogated by the police, because he had received a lot of suspicious phone calls. By the way Derksen looked I could see something was wrong. We'll hear more, I'm sure.

This is bad news...in Belgium players really were terrorised by ZheYun Ye and is accolytes.
It all started rather innocently at Lierse, a club who was in dire need of money. Zhe contacted them and said he would invest in the club and talks started.
After a couple of weeks the Chinese said he just needed a litle extra cash and the manager told his players that it would be good for the club if they would loose one particular match. Alledgedly Zhe had bet on that match and if they would loose it, he could invest a large amount of money. Afterwards players were blackmailed and had to loose more and more matches.
It all became Monty Phytonesque at the match between Lierse and Anderlecht. Lierse were supposed to loose that match by a large margin but things went wrong. Anderlecht could score only one goal, they missed sitters and even missed to penalties. At the end of the match Lierse scored a complete fluke goal. End result 1-1.
After the match the implicated players (apparently not all players knew about it) were locked up in the stadium and Zhe and his bodyguards threatened them and their families...
Afterwards it expanded to other teams...
Pretty horrific stuff...

Can somebody tell me something about Mussa Dembele.
He plays in Holland (Willem II or RBC), just got transfered to AZ67 and is considered the next big thing here in Belgium...he just got his first cap for the national team...is he really that good or is just another hype???

I don't know but many teams wanted him even Real. But he made a wise choice by going to AZ first then to the TOP. He's quit big and strong for his age. Big talent they say

Right Joos, can you tell me anything on the lad Sno from Feyenoord? He's expected to join Celtic.

Cheers.

FD

It's a very big rasta, but I think a little bit too unexperienced on the pitch. Simple passes don't arrive to the player he is passing to and that kind of stuff. But that's my opinion, what do you think Joost?

joost. clear up something for me. What is Huntelaar club history. through which clubs he passed? Wasn't at Hereeveen that he got bought by Ajax? Was he ever at PSV?
Dunno why but i'm kinda confused about this situation.

He started in the youth of PSV, but couldnt get playing time in the 1st team, so he went to the 1st division to play for AGOVV. He scored a shitload of goals there and was picked up by Heerenveen. After 1.5 seasons for Heerenveen he was bought by Ajax.

Big Boss said:
He started in the youth of PSV, but couldnt get playing time in the 1st team, so he went to the 1st division to play for AGOVV. He scored a shitload of goals there and was picked up by Heerenveen. After 1.5 seasons for Heerenveen he was bought by Ajax.

After being topscorer of the 1st division (that's the 'Serie B' of Holland) with AGOVV, PSV wanted him back. But Master Huntelaar said NO, and took Heerenveen as a climb-up to the top. After scoring again very very much for Heerenveen Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord were calling for him, but Ajax was his dream so he took Ajax to proceed his career. And with much succes, because he didn't stop scoring and made 50 goals or so in the complete season (including the goals of Heerenveen and the goals in the Champions League and Eredivisie Play-off's).

Back
Top Bottom