BE A PRO 5v5 ONLINE discussion thread

Re: BE A PRO 5vs5 ONLINE discussion thread

Ok you guys have fun trying to get everyone online at the same time and have a good old Battle with the EA Servers..... Thats what got up my nose! Its ok when its 1 v 1 but when you have 4 other people on your team all living in different countries it makes life very hard.

They are on the whole - quite good, you just had a bad night. It happens every now and again.

Edit: I sound like we both tried to have sex with eachother last night and you couldn't get it up :lol:

The EA servers where fine when we played on Weds night, we had some classic games. Last night was just a poor night, fucking useless EA :rant:

Had some fun against Flawless and Hudson last night. Me and Oli were completely robbed in 1 match where they scored in the last second!!!!!

We might as well try again tonight. I fancy another Arteta stunner tbh :p

I'm gonna go the pub for a bit tonight but i might be on later tonight. I'll see if i can play mashed ;)

I'll add everyone on here aswell, as i'm sure i'm missing a couple of peoples Gamertags. If not tonight, i will be on tomorrow since City don't play till Monday n i have no matches myself.

I'm gonna go the pub for a bit tonight but i might be on later tonight. I'll see if i can play mashed ;)

I'll add everyone on here aswell, as i'm sure i'm missing a couple of peoples Gamertags. If not tonight, i will be on tomorrow since City don't play till Monday n i have no matches myself.

Ill see if I can play sober

Ok you guys have fun trying to get everyone online at the same time and have a good old Battle with the EA Servers..... Thats what got up my nose! Its ok when its 1 v 1 but when you have 4 other people on your team all living in different countries it makes life very hard.

You have only tried it once!!!!!

Its normally Ok, last night was a very bad night for it

and you need to sort out a time when everyone is on not just a time when your on

Easy peasy :)

yeah, it was a bad night for everyone

response times were very poor, general connection problems etc, and people no showing...

but you have to take the rough with the smooth, when it is good , it is great

when its bad it is piss poor

for me personally the good outways the bad easily, thats why i will continue to play it...

also, you picked your team and you allowed someone from usa to be in it, you have to expect there will be issues with time, as they are like 7 hours behind us...

get the right people and ur laffin

yeah, it was a bad night for everyone

response times were very poor, general connection problems etc, and people no showing...

but you have to take the rough with the smooth, when it is good , it is great

when its bad it is piss poor

for me personally the good outways the bad easily, thats why i will continue to play it...

also, you picked your team and you allowed someone from usa to be in it, you have to expect there will be issues with time, as they are like 7 hours behind us...

get the right people and ur laffin

I resent that. :(

I resent that. :(

you shouldn't mate, because it was a sweeping statement not a generalisation..

but it is true there will be times that some people cannot make certain times because of the time difference.. there must be times, say 6pm uk time that you cannot make.

as for the right people comment, that also holds true, but not directed at usa players, but any player in general.

more of an observation on my part , more than anything else...

you shouldn't mate, because it was a sweeping statement not a generalisation..

but it is true there will be times that some people cannot make certain times because of the time difference.. there much be times, say 6pm uk time that you cannot make.

I was joking, but I didn't want to ruin it with a smiley. The affect would have been different.

There are 4 of us on, not sure we are all fit to play though ;))

Back
Top Bottom