BE A PRO 5v5 ONLINE discussion thread

Re: BE A PRO 5vs5 ONLINE discussion thread

I'm being boring and staying in tonight so if any of you fancy some 5 on 5, me and Milanista are around

...but don't invite him as he's rubbish ;))

Add us aswell: superdragonuk.

I'll be on tonight, i'm too fucked after footy to contemplate doing anything else.

I will be round and about this evening, not sure what game I will be playing though. If there is a few of us on I will join ya

Haha DJ what a miss! Redeemed yourself on the good defensive performance though :D

Cheers for the game lads, great fun as always, managed to get the MOM last game, so super sweet. As for DJ's miss, what about both yours Milanista and Noted, free header and an empty net......

Tried be a pro for the first time tonight online and its great

Not too sure if everyone else playing uses the pro camera - judging by the way they played i don't think they are - is there any way of making certain you're playing with 'pro cam' players only?

Just had a good game - Barca vs Chelski... it finished 3-3, then 4-4 after extra time and on the penalty shoot out it went to about 8-7 and i saved their penalty

I think this could become very addictive

ARGH This is bloody wank. We can't play one fucking game of 3v3 without the fucking EA wank servers fucking us up and fucking kicking someone out of the game. If this twatting mode wasn't ready, then it fucking shouldn't have been released.

:rant:

It is a truly superb mode when it's working though :))

I hosted late on and it was fucking perfect, screw you all ;))

We all know its CWs fault. I think we should cut him out :)).

oh wait chris is playing, it wont work

Question:

Does anyone know, when people are waiting in the lobby for a match and not all 10 slots are yet claimed, how to start a match without needing to wait for all 10?

There have been times when, even though the 5 minute countdown is nowhere near finished and perhaps only 4 or 5 people have joined the seesion, the games goes to the next tactics screen and then the match starts. I'm assuming it's because the session creater has pressed buttons that trigger this but I've never been able to work out how to do it when I'm the session creator.

It would get round the annoying habit some twats have of entering a session but then not choosing a side and just sitting there, preventing someone else joining the room and we all have to wait for the 5 minutes to countdown before we can start.

Back
Top Bottom