Best CB partnership, Right back, and ML question

inite

Non-League
21 May 2006
1) Whats your best CB partnership?
2) Whos your preferred right back?
3) If i edit the appearance/stats on players, will it be updated in my already started ML?

1) Ferdinand + Nesta ( Think i can get someone better than Nesta, need opinions)
2) Zanetti

A

Artist

My favourite CB partnership is Nesta and Ricardo Carvalho, pure class

Right back... maybe Zanetti or Cafu because they go up on the field a lot and my tactic only works with that kind of players.

The original PES

Non-League
24 July 2005
Vidic and Sergio Ramos for me, right back Mark Wilson (created), left back Patrice Evra, only condeded 9 goals in 23 league games

joehax

Serie A
18 August 2004
Samuel and Cordoba, or even Materazzi work well in the centre

Cordoba has a very high jump stat and is quite fast

brunnoce

World Cup Winner
29 July 2003
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Cruzeiro
Gonzalo(he develops very fast..) and Juanito have been a solid CB partnership for me in my ML Villarreal...
just got Zaccardo to play RSB and back up the CB too, and its been wonderfull..but i do like Oddo very much...

M

mcfreak

for me CB : THURAM , NESTA , RB: Zammprota LB: Αsley Cole!

koray

Non-League
6 August 2003
Turkey
CB:Ferdinand and Cannavaro.

And also I use Puyol for right back and Chivu for left back

Chivu is a great buy for ML.He will be one of the best defenders of the world in two years.(His growth curve is very good)

inite

Non-League
21 May 2006
Chivu is really good for his stats are pretty high, but performance-wise, i dont think hes very good, perhaps not yet.

joehax

Serie A
18 August 2004
inite said:
Chivu is really good for his stats are pretty high, but performance-wise, i dont think hes very good, perhaps not yet.
Ah I forgot Chivu!

Very good ML buy, you can get him pretty cheap and he develops well and can play a few different defensive positions.

inite

Non-League
21 May 2006
he can play right across the back lol. Very good utility player, but first team, might need a couple more season for me.

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
cb's Terry and Christophe Metzelder(PURE CLASS!!)
LB Takis Fyssas
RB Cicinho

Top Bottom