Cyberpunk 2077

No dual wielding in CP2077!

Miles Tost on Cyberpunk 2077 Game Length and Development Process
"We never had dual wielding and I have said my words on techie so often; not sure what else to say about it other than that if you unsure, please wait for reviews, check whoever you trust after it launches and get their input. Not every game is for everyone, we don't have the power to change that, haha. No one is forcing you to buy the game day one and no one at CDPR wants you to be disappointed with a game you might not enjoy.
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...game-length-and-development-process.11038367/
cyber2077-01.jpg

Probably because they're testing it for new gen,and can release it faster than it was planned (supposedly next gen early next year right?)

They may have delayed it, but I read it as all versions are going to be released at the same time.

So PS5 version being released on Dec 10th as well.

Good grief. The communication here is just atrocious. Don't mind the wait - or actually I do - but just don't communicate dates anymore. They even told a random dude yesterday that there "would be no more delays". Just a day later they do a complete 180? Have they been taking marketing lessons from konami or what ;)

Going gold must have a different meaning than I thought it did.
No biggie though, I won't get it untill late next year, when it will have had about 1200 updates

Going gold must have a different meaning than I thought it did.
No biggie though, I won't get it untill late next year, when it will have had about 1200 updates

The game is finished.
I am guessing that they decided they can release on all systems including next gen at the same time.

Personally I think it is a good idea, rather than PS5/XSX owners waiting till next year for the next gen version.

Apparently it's the xbox one and ps4 versions that aren't running great.

Sending developers death threats is a little over the top though.

The game is finished.
I am guessing that they decided they can release on all systems including next gen at the same time.

Personally I think it is a good idea, rather than PS5/XSX owners waiting till next year for the next gen version.
i agree! its good to have all versions coming out the same day.
the whole situation is just making "a game going gold" statement a bit abstruse! anyway...

dont get confused here! its not the next gen version for PS5 and XSX that is coming this year! its just the current game being able to be played on those ng consoles (bc)! the real ng version is coming 2021 (no date yet)!

PC and ng are ready... the current gens are causing the probs, afaik!

Last edited:
I don't think my PC will run it very well, if at all, so I'll probably end up doing a Witcher 3 and come to it late in a couple of years with all the dlc's and a newer pc. If it's out by then :D

The game is finished.

That is literally what they have to do though, as Pro_Too said, the next gen versions won't be out until next year (or will they).

If i had a preorder i would cancel it right now. This is a joke, 4th or 5th time the release date got changed and people already paid for this? I wonder what my boss would say if i would call him in the morning ill be in work one hour late, then after every hour i would call him one more hour, doing this until 2pm.

tenor.gif

If i had a preorder i would cancel it right now. This is a joke, 4th or 5th time the release date got changed and people already paid for this? I wonder what my boss would say if i would call him in the morning ill be in work one hour late, then after every hour i would call him one more hour, doing this until 2pm.

tenor.gif
just to buy it later anyway... ;)

well, i dont see it that negative. in the end its an entertainment medium like a movie, book or a song... nothing REALLY important to me (in relation to real life probs)! the comparison seems a bit off to me!

but hey, dont get me wrong, you can express your displeasure in any form!

just to buy it later anyway... ;)

well, i dont see it that negative. in the end its an entertainment medium like a movie, book or a song... nothing REALLY important to me (in relation to real life probs)!

but hey, dont get me wrong, you can express your displeasure in any form!

Sure its not the end of the world but i just dont understand A, the customers applauding this sheer disrespectful behaviour with the delay with a "yes it will be just more polished, good news(!?)" B, how can be an experienced company act so immaturely delaying their product 5 times and again giving another exact release date which probably again they cant make it to. Its just reflects the issues at the company and possibly with the product...cmon we are in lockdown for 8 months almost and the company still dont have a proper work plan? If you dont just say it, coming 2021 instead. But this...

Sure its not the end of the world but i just dont understand A, the customers applauding this sheer disrespectful behaviour with the delay with a "yes it will be just more polished, good news(!?)" B, how can be an experienced company act so immaturely delaying their product 5 times and again giving another exact release date which probably again they cant make it to. Its just reflects the issues at the company and possibly with the product...cmon we are in lockdown for 8 months almost and the company still dont have a proper work plan? If you dont just say it, coming 2021 instead. But this...
yes, i agree on the bad pr management! could have been better!!

way back, a game was just released. no day0 patch, no dates getting moved... it was just released (and the quality mostly was there)!

again, its not that super important (to me!!!) when a movie gets delayed or a game... even when its over and over again. what i dont like is death threads from users and similar! sure, they could have better comunicated all that... but the relation between moving of a launch date and the crying over it is just insane!!
and dont get me started on users that dont like the end of a book or movie these days and go on to tell the writer/producer how it should be done/finished!

some people these days...!!!:ROLL:

yes, i agree on the bad pr management! could have been better!!

way back, a game was just released. no day0 patch, no dates getting moved... it was just released (and the quality mostly was there)!

again, its not that super important (to me!!!) when a movie gets delayed or a game... even when its over and over again. what i dont like is death threads from users and similar! sure, they could have better comunicated all that... but the relation between moving of a launch date and the crying over it is just insane!!
and dont get me started on users that dont like the end of a book or movie these days and go on to tell the writer/producer how it should be done/finished!

some people these days...!!!:ROLL:

And the full game was there on the disc! :LMAO:

And the full game was there on the disc! :LMAO:
absolutly.
remember the cartridges and no internet!? they had to deliver!
these days it seems, that all the (oh so great) technical possibilities are having a negative impact on the game(ing indrustry). its like an excuse...
sad that is! i'm with you here!

Ah those days when you'd buy a fully finished game! Now it seems to be a case of how much can we milk this for with DLC's.
DLC per se aint a bad thing, imo! but i think i get what you mean and i agree.

Back
Top Bottom