• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Diablo IV

Emroth

Champions League
18 August 2018
Ireland
Well I'll be damned.. they are making Diablo IV..
I havent played 3rd one, it had mixed reviews, but I spent weeks on the second.

Wonder if it will still be camera from above type of thing, or will they be brave enough to do something fresh there.

I always liked Blizzard (2 years of playing WoW, before it started to get a bit silly along with new patches.

Anyhow - first cinematic trailer, top class, as usual.

Edit: my first thread ever, so if I made a bollox somewhere - apologies.

Edit 2:

Well that answers my question from up above..

Last edited:

slamsoze

Premiership
28 September 2010
Well I'll be damned.. they are making Diablo IV..
I havent played 3rd one, it had mixed reviews, but I spent weeks on the second.

Wonder if it will still be camera from above type of thing, or will they be brave enough to do something fresh there.

I always liked Blizzard (2 years of playing WoW, before it started to get a bit silly along with new patches.

Anyhow - first cinematic trailer, top class, as usual.

Edit: my first thread ever, so if I made a bollox somewhere - apologies.

Edit 2:

Well that answers my question from up above..
Back on 2000's i played some Diablo I , one run i think, and A LOT DIablo II. I was searching articles on Yahoo! with my dial-up connection, since 2001 about Diablo III and had a hype over the sky. On 2012 when it first came up, i was in a situtatuion without PC, so i was watching others playing and reading others reviews. The feedback was so negative that i never even player it, neither on PC nor on PS4. It seems it regressed a lot from its Diablo II masterpiece self.

I hope with DIABLO IV they will turn tables with this version. It was a saga i loved even equal to PES back then. My most favourite genres were Football Sims/ Basketball Sims, RPG (action or turn based) and RTS (now being extinct!)

Top Bottom