• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

diego?

eagle_eye

Non-League
19 July 2005
Stimulate_uk said:
do you think hes in the shop? does he have his real face?
He is in the game alright as I bought him for my Master League team but then got rid of him straight away as his development arrow was already pointing down for some reason in the 2nd season!!!

Seraphs21

Skillz That Killz
20 August 2003
Southampton
Southampton FC
Not the correct diego they are on about though, your probably on about some other Diego, not the youngish one that used tom play for Porto, now at Werder and is Brazilian, he should have a good upward growth curve aswell, so I guess that isnt him.

ProzacDeluxe

Non-League
11 July 2006
No there are 2 diegos. one ist a DM and the other is a OM. and the OM Diego (from werder bremen) is not in the game

Last edited:

cinhu

Non-League
23 August 2005
ProzacDeluxe said:
No there are 2 diegos. one ist a DM and the other is a OM. and the OM Diego (from werder bremen) is not in the game

But his face is on edit mode...
try:
preset
skin colour: 1
type:34

elim

Non-League
13 March 2005
You'll have to make him yourself.

Get his stats from PES5, make a new player and use his face.

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
He is in PES6. I've bought him. He's at one of the clubs in the C League (the German teams with no names)

Go to EDIT from the title menu then Register Player. Go to the C League with all the stupid teams and search through them all. He's definitely in there, and he's pretty good too :)

OPM

2 June 2003
Budapest
yeahy it's no prob to "include" him, but still, people with less editing knowladge should be able to use that guy aswell :p

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Dont understand that. He's in my game and his stats are quality. I have a new OF at the moment, but he's definitely in the default game. There are two Diego's in the C League. One is pants.

Top Bottom