eFootball (All Platforms)

for me is not the graphics the important thing for pes 2022. i hope that they include more (fake) leagues + with 3 divisions each league
= then the Community can edit them to real leagues. example Germany
1. Bundesliga
2. Bundesliga
3. Liga
= Result: Master League (ML) make more sence and i wish, that konami include that (fake) leagues, to edit them

for me is not the graphics the important thing for pes 2022. i hope that they include more (fake) leagues + with 3 divisions each league
= then the Community can edit them to real leagues. example Germany
1. Bundesliga
2. Bundesliga
3. Liga
= Result: Master League (ML) make more sence and i wish, that konami include that (fake) leagues, to edit them
Honestly, that's so true, if a company released a game with 100% fake players on a decent engine but made it highly editable and mod-friendly, I bet people would dig it maybe even more than PES or FIFA, because the community would just do everything, modding communities ALWAYS do everything if they have the means to.

Napoli officialy announced as partner club for PES 2022, lets mark today as the start of PES2022 first official news!
They dont show PES 2022, they probably are working on something good

I'm more interested with konami training center stadium ?, maybe they will include it as playable stadium (unlockable ?)

I'm more interested with konami training center stadium ?, maybe they will include it as playable stadium (unlockable ?)
The Napoli training facility will be Renamed the "SSC Napoli KONAMI Training Center" and will include a brand new gaming area for players and guests.

The Napoli training facility will be Renamed the "SSC Napoli KONAMI Training Center" and will include a brand new gaming area for players and guests.

I know about that, what i meant was if the training stadium is included as playable (unlockable) in the game or not.

Honestly, that's so true, if a company released a game with 100% fake players on a decent engine but made it highly editable and mod-friendly, I bet people would dig it maybe even more than PES or FIFA, because the community would just do everything, modding communities ALWAYS do everything if they have the means to.
Where do I have to sign for this to happen?

Hi hope that with the new engine they finally go back to the roots of the PS2 Era. Give us the control of whats happening in the pitch instead of ridiculous scripted momentum, and player faces and licenses bullshit. What this game needs it´s a really good core gameplay, and the rest will come Up.

PES since PS2 Era, lost everything that maked PES great. They took away the liberty in tactical systems, the liberty of moving every player as we like (the arrows that lead to a a winger going up and cutting inside etc.). More important they took away the liberty of the game and the perfect balance between SIM and Arcade, that for me was what PES was speccial for. I know licensing and stuff like that are important for kids nowadays, and that is a big part of how this idustry works this days (cosmetics over gameplay), but i don´t really care about it, as long as the gameplay delivers the rest people manage to fix for themselves in one way or another.

If i had to make a list for what ithink would bring back PES to life it was sort of like this (i Will miss a lot of things for sure):
-----------------------
1 - remove scripting, at least online or local multyplayer, allow it to be regarding skill, like it was on PES on PS2, and not a battle against your opponent and AI scripting that determine before the game even starts if you will lose or win. By scripting i mean, player not reacting, shoots going wide or stright to the keeper, or opposite sides that you are pressing, defenders making wrong decisions just to let opponent strikers stay one on one with goalkeeper, or making us shoot 20 times and not score just to get to the final minute and your defenders stumble into each other and you concede an easy goal, etc and a lot lot more
2 - Allow more control over formations and positioning of the players
3 - bring back balance SIM/Arcade. The game is actually slugish, and its far far away from what turned PES in PES. Scoring a screamer or making a good play it´s not satisfying at all. Or having that killer pass to get one on one with the keeper, fells really dull.
5 - Bring back the old free kick system, or at least one that is satisfying, and really takes into account player stats, and human skill.
6 - remove overpowered through passes,
7 - create a new feint/trick system. In PS2 it was more fun to take on an opponent with just a simple turn in the right moment than it is nowadays doing silly tricks
8 - bring back the control in our actions, like shooting, passing, crossing. Today it´s a mess, and despite in PS2 the game being less movement free (8 directions against 360º), it felt more free and in control of my actions than nowadays.
9 - Make stats matter again. Who does remember having Camplbell in the center back, or Vieira as a defensive midfielder. They were tcomplete monsters defending, they gained almost all disputed balls. Or having Obafemi Martins that was a beast in speeed but really weak in finishing, or needing a more quick defender like cordoba to compete with the likes of Shevchenko, and Henry. It was like a chess game, since we needed the right pieces in right places, allying that to our own skill and style of play.
10 - bring back new game modes or at least bring the good old ones back (revamp master league and league mode, and bring world tour back again), and do not focus just on Myclub.

Napoli officialy announced as partner club for PES 2022, lets mark today as the start of PES2022 first official news!
They dont show PES 2022, they probably are working on something good
There was a news earlier for Asian national teams licensing, and extending AFC Champions League license. That should also be considered as a news of PES 2022.

Although Its disappointing no E3 with Konami, the reason is quite interesting, whether to see it as: we are working on the best PES ever released so totally committed to that
Or: we have fucked up the transition to UNREAL ENGINE and now need to restore the best we can? :D

Back
Top Bottom