eFootball (All Platforms)

That's also my mind.

@gabe.paul.logan yea that's correct. But I tought Konami will break a little with his rythem. So the game is since one or two years in development and all what we know is a teaser trailer with Messi in a random stadium and the new engine. This is for my choice a little bit to low.

I need a real hype train. :YES:
That stadium was the new version of the nou camp by the way

At this point, a video talking about Unreal would be nice. Like this.

Will we have another PES 2022 teaser still in December?
Brothers, in November we announced that, at the end of December, we would have a new teaser for the eFootball PES 2022, which should be called just “eFootball”. Yes, this is the information we had from sources linked to Konami at the time.

In the depths of my heart, I hope Konami still does that, mainly to renew a little the hopes and spirits of the long-suffering PES fans.

Source: https://www.we-brothers.net/racismo-futebol-digital/

Last edited:
I think a lot of the points are so valid

1. The removal of regens in ML, new youth system

2. More african leagues licensed / fake

3. More fake leagues, the ability to add new leagues

4. More cutscenes in ML

5. the upgraded graphics

Definitely needs the ability to add a generic 3rd division 20 team league within the Master League AT LEAST. Lots of more generic leagues, teams, player slots required, GK 2nd kits etc.

also need to bring back (its been said a million times) the injuries, stretcher cutscenes.

and call me crazy but I did enjoy some of the arcade features (yes it is a game not real Football) from pes 3 and pes 4 the GOAL! across the screen 1 - 0 sorta of like old school CM had also. Okay this might not be for everyone but give us the option in settings - Arcade or Simulation.

I've discussed it before in other threads or with other modders, but I'm really looking forward for the release of PES2022 to open up the files and check out everything in them. Hopefully we can easily edit it all and add stuff. I'm curious as to how the files will look :APPLAUD:

I've discussed it before in other threads or with other modders, but I'm really looking forward for the release of PES2022 to open up the files and check out everything in them. Hopefully we can easily edit it all and add stuff. I'm curious as to how the files will look :APPLAUD:
but is Konami gonna keep old gen for pc next year?

That's gonna be rather difficult if it's a native UE4 game.

How much has the Unreal Engine modding scene evolved? Does it exist?
It always depends on the game. Assetto Corsa Competizione for example just has a few livery texture mods available, and this is only possible because the developers implemented it for their eSports races.

More likely to see something is around E3

I feel like that this would be too late and not releasing a small teaser every 2-3 months is a missed opportunity by Konami to keep the hype fire burning and it could die out, although the new videos discussing possibilities of next gen and looking at old gen by TTB, Cam have renewed the fire but very little.

I feel like that this would be too late and not releasing a small teaser every 2-3 months is a missed opportunity by Konami to keep the hype fire burning and it could die out, although the new videos discussing possibilities of next gen and looking at old gen by TTB, Cam have renewed the fire but very little.
Well, I'm looking what they are doing in the past for almost all FOX PES games. Teaser comes in May, and the trailer in June.

Looks like the more likely scenario but, they said they will begin testing around that time. Something like a closed beta for streamers and content creators?
I'm 100% sure will have beta in the summer , even if I'm not mistaken, Konami hinted something similar in the press release of PES 2021 + PES 2022. And I think it will be an open beta for PS5 and Xbox.

I think that it doesn't matter if Konami use UE 4 for PES 22, because they can switch to UE 5 when they're ready. This is from Unreal Engine 5 official site:

"Unreal Engine 4.25 already supports next-generation console platforms from Sony and Microsoft, and Epic is working closely with console manufacturers and dozens of game developers and publishers using Unreal Engine 4 to build next-gen games.
Unreal Engine 5 will be available in preview in early 2021, and in full release late in 2021, supporting next-generation consoles, current-generation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
We’re designing for forward compatibility, so you can get started with next-gen development now in UE4 and move your projects to UE5 when ready."

I wonder if they've outsourced a lot of the development for 2022. Given the open source nature of the platform, they have a massive pool of resources for the game.

The more I think about it, the more I'm expecting big things from 2022 but in the back of my mind it's always "but it is konami" 😂

2-3 years dedicated development, a solid base, experience from the mobile game and huge pool of potential resource. We could have a very very good game next year.

I wonder if they've outsourced a lot of the development for 2022. Given the open source nature of the platform, they have a massive pool of resources for the game.

The more I think about it, the more I'm expecting big things from 2022 but in the back of my mind it's always "but it is konami" 😂

2-3 years dedicated development, a solid base, experience from the mobile game and huge pool of potential resource. We could have a very very good game next year.

EA outsources Marketing and Art (stadiums, faces and balls).

For FIFA 20, they created approximately 500 player-likeness heads, an all-time high – capturing the essence of each player down to their individual hairstyles and the most complex of tattoos. This required a combination of skills whether creating content from scratch or maximizing game engine integration. The team also worked on the creation of uniforms – including artwork – as well as stadium, story-mode assets, soccer shoes and balls; with the creation of final in-game assets bringing state-of-the-art graphical improvements in stunning HD

Do you believe that we will see PES 2022 on Unreal 4 or 5 on Xbox One, PS4 and Switch? Epic Games said in a panel that Unreal 5 will follow the same philosophy as 4, that is, be on all possible platforms.

Screenshot_2021-01-02-11-51-26-482_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
I mean they should really give us something in March/April. They have to build the hype for it.

It's not only the game that needs a total revamp but also their marketing strategies. Every year Adam Bhatti would mention dev diaries, tutorials, etc.. but nothing comes. I would love to see them doing it for real this time. Just like EA, they'll have to release in-depth videos explaining in detail the new addition and changes in gameplay, ML, MyClub and edit mode.

Since it's almost a totally new game, they'll have to show the world their capabilities and not just follow the old marketing pattern. I remember last year with the new Captain Tsubasa game. The hype started in January with the release of the first trailer. The game was released later in late August.

don`t want to sound negative or something but every time when Konami should release game on new platform it has issuues, big issues. remember 2008 on ps3 and pes 2014 fiasco. I remember watching short clips on youtube before konami release pes 2014 and I was mind blown but shortly after when the game was released we know what happened...

don`t want to sound negative or something but every time when Konami should release game on new platform it has issuues, big issues. remember 2008 on ps3 and pes 2014 fiasco. I remember watching short clips on youtube before konami release pes 2014 and I was mind blown but shortly after when the game was released we know what happened...

This time they took 2-3 years to develop the new game. Also, this time they are using Unreal Engine which has much more global resources than the Fox engine. No one other than Konami uses the Fox engine, unlike Unreal Engine. They have no excuse to deliver an unfinished game.

every time when Konami should release game on new platform it has issuues, big issues. remember 2008 on ps3 and pes 2014 fiasco.
You shouldn't look at PES 2014 (which got released in a disastrous state) but at PES 2015 which was the first game released for PS4 and Xbox One, though... And the latter wasn't bad at all in my opinion.
I agree with you about PES 2008 anyway, the PS2 version of the game played way better.

I know all this and yeah, pes 2015 was good game with some flaws outside of the pitch, in the game modes. Let's hope they will deliver good product for a change. I know they work on this title for 2 years but it's Konami, can't be sure that everything will went ok, I hope I was wrong this time.

This is absolutely true but on none of those occasions did they completely cease development on the previous title to concentrate on the following release. Nor did they have a an engine with a huge pool of global resources to lean on.

It suggests to me that at the very least, they've made some good decisions and learnt from previous years. Will it mean a good game? I will not get my hopes up 😂

Back
Top Bottom