eFootball (All Platforms)

dont expect too much from Unreal 4.0 or 4.2 switch in the first step in pes 2022.

3 years for a complete "development from scratch" is not much time, remember when PES mobile switch from havok to unreal engine, its the same game just under the unreral cover... The camera entry is in pes 2021 the same as in pes 2008... They use some structures for years.

if someone expect a complete revamp from scratch, with new: gfx, physics, game modes, sounds, gameplay, netcode, online experience than i really doubt it!

shure that engine is wide open for a lot of people and developer out there, but at least not Konami but PES Productions is developing that game... how many skill did they have with unreal engine ? btw how many unreal games had konami done until know ? The engine is the right way to go for shure but we all know konami, they even cant handle a engine they use for years, they dont fix bugs in decent time, they did not improve any gamemode for years... Not why they dont know how to do that, because they are small ammount of people working on this title. If the whole structre from the past years did not change than pes2022 has no chance... Bhatty, Robbey Ron and Co will praise the shit of of the game because that the job, but nobody falls for that anymore.

the hypetrain will come but iam not very confident with the infos right know if the train not derailed again like the last years.

I hope Marco Hagemann (the german commentary) will not leave Konami. I love him on dazn. :D

Everything but Drury lines, please! Nothing against the guy, far from it, but I heard them all! Every damn day of the week and twice on sundays! Really!

if it’s Drury again, and Drury only or with new lines, I’m going insane. Kinda. :)

I’m starting my expectations as follows:-

>crap collision
>crap refs
>crap keeper animations
>obvious scripting
>crap crowd/atmosphere
>crap repetitive commentary
>No change to ML

Thats what I’m expecting so anything better than that will be considered a success!
then i can guarantee you: you wont be disappointed! :D

If they will release for pc im buying RTX if not then ps5 :) i wanna see gameplay so badly
If they do not release next generation for pc will be death for pes cause pes without mods is just unplayable even with new engine

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/were...ssible-tomorrow-inside-epics-unreal-engine-5/

Epic is working to make that jump less intimidating to creators. It will allow projects to transition from UE4 to UE5, Penwarden tells us, so that if you're not planning to ship your game in 2021, you can begin development in UE4 and then continue in UE5 to leverage all its additional features.

Lumen, Epic's new fully dynamic global illumination system, plays its own role in helping Unreal Engine 5 developers to create naturalistic and believable visuals with far less resources than usually required. Lumen automatically calculates changes in environments on the fly – whether that be a torch casting shadows across the walls of a cavern, or a ceiling caving in to reveal bright light streaming down from above – thereby eliminating the need for developers to bake individual lightmaps for every environmental change in their game. And then there's the Quixel Megascans library. Epic's acquisition of photogrammetry startup Quixel in 2019 means Unreal Engine 5 developers have free unlimited access to this vast array of photorealistic assets.

In other words, Unreal Engine 5 should eliminate the need for LODs (or multiple 'level of detail' versions of assets, 3D models manually made to varying degrees of complexity depending on how close the player is to the asset). Not only should it ensure that assets are always seen at maximum possible fidelity in every situation, it could save countless hours of developers' time. The tech goes far beyond backface culling (which detects which polygons are facing away from a viewer, and doesn't draw them, saving on processing power).

Konami has been developing PES at Next Generation since Devs Kits (2 years)

"The next generation of G5,so-called PlayStation and Xbox,was announced, and it was decided to develop the engine of PES in line with it over two years" - Hosoda

Konami has been developing PES at Next Generation since Devs Kits (2 years)

"The next generation of G5,so-called PlayStation and Xbox,was announced, and it was decided to develop the engine of PES in line with it over two years" - Hosoda
Nice! Do you have a link? Or was it through an interview?

I mean with unreal collision mechanics should be sorted and graphics aspects should be much better. Unreal should basically take care of weather conditions, dynamic lighting and everything. Only thing that remains is ref and opposition AI, if they sort it out it can be a massive improvement.

You seriously wants more fakes leagues??? Are you crazy?
It's fucking up ML... If all league and teams like Others America aren't completed.

There's two or three better way:
-Yes, having fakes leagues, but could be checked with boxes seperatly before starting ML, to participate. If i only wants Bundesliga, i check it. And could be upgraded or dowgraded to 8 to 30 teams (for fantasy leagues or whatever : MLS has now 27 teams separated for example)

-Way better, creating a league/team. With number of teams, players on the team, league nationality (for example if you add England you will get a 3rd division etc.), rules, from 8 teams to 30 maximum, with the choice to add "others euro" teams (3 for Germany, or 4 for Peru as an example) licenced.
And it will create a dummy League with dummy players to edit. With nationality generics banners will be in country language and others things like number of teams that can participate to UCL etc.
Create a team would be the same, but only one team separated like if i want to create Qarabag but not Azerbaijan league, then they'll go to Others Europe.

But sincerely, if they continue with their old system with fakes leagues, and you feel OBLIGATED to complete all before starting an ML, i'll definitively quit editing/and PES too probably. It tooked us from september to december to complete (accurately i mean, not fast food edition) all the leagues and 22 extras teams.
And now it's transfers time. It's endless.

So the first or second option and i'm good. I'm only interested in ML or League mode and wants more to custom licenced players/leagues than creating tons of teams no one will play with.

Last edited:
It's fucking up ML... If all league and teams like Others America aren't completed.

There's two or three better way:
-Yes, having fakes leagues, but could be checked with boxes seperatly before starting ML, to participate. If i only wants Bundesliga, i check it. And could be upgraded or dowgraded to 8 to 30 teams (for fantasy leagues or whatever : MLS has now 27 teams separated for example)

-Way better, creating a league/team. With number of teams, players on the team, league nationality (for example if you add England you will get a 3rd division etc.), rules, from 8 teams to 30 maximum, with the choice to add "others euro" teams (3 for Germany, or 4 for Peru as an example) licenced.
And it will create a dummy League with dummy players to edit. With nationality generics banners will be in country language and others things like number of teams that can participate to UCL etc.
Create a team would be the same, but only one team separated like if i want to create Qarabag but not Azerbaijan league, then they'll go to Others Europe.

But sincerely, if they continue with their old system with fakes leagues, and you feel OBLIGATED to complete all before starting an ML, i'll definitively quit editing/and PES too probably. It tooked us from september to december to complete (accurately i mean, not fast food edition) all the leagues and 22 extras teams.
And now it's transfers time. It's endless.

So the first or second option and i'm good. I'm only interested in ML or League mode and wants more to custom licenced players/leagues than creating tons of teams no one will play with.
I think the editing in PES22 should be just like the old FIFA series (14-16) it had that possibility to do thousands of editings separately at the same time:
Easy, create a league (according to its ID for the ID list that literally contains every country), do you editings (league structure, rules, teams, players, kits, everything literally) save and export it as a CMP file.
Combine everything and you will probably have a full European FIFA lol. The only issue is the limited Career Mode calendar which cannot include all the created leagues or tournament (yes, it will include some but not all)

This is how I want editing database in PES22. Yes, it will be pretty hard because of the codings with the new engine but if you separate the efforts and combine them ni the end you'll have a perfect experience in PES

But, I highly doubt that they will change the editing (if they allow editing of course), or they will leave it the same as the editing in the current PES (which is very cool but not enough for me personally because I badly want to put my league in the game)

It's fucking up ML...
I politely disagree with you, because games nowadays are crazy-huge so there is no excuse for KONAMI to put limited ML calendars

This is exactly how editing database was back in FIFA (14-16)

In the end, more league or the ability to add some (by your own of course) is highly wanted (me at least).

@The Moroccan
So if you want your league (Morocco) in the good continent, Africa, the best way is to "create a league", not adding fakes leagues which we feels obligated to create over it.
Because their fakes players ruins ML, realism. I really hate fakes players from PES. There's some very high rated players from very low countries selected to play for their Nations. All players have "60" in Body Balance and 4/4 in weak foot for 95% of them. Their names looks like nothing too.

I don't remember exactly the "creation center" from Fifa, but i remember having ddl Turkish league. And also that it caused bugs in career mode.

I'm not totally against fakes leagues or fakes teams. But at least giving us the opportunity to hide them before starting ML. One by one, including Others America. In PES 2018 you could've choose to remove them before ML... But still Others America, so, obligated to edit anyway. And you could noy for example to choose PEU only but not PLA or PAS. It was all or nothing. What i purposed as a simple system was to check boxes between leagues before starting ML.
To me, having Bundesliga and J-league is enough for example. But i could start an ML without fakes if i want with that system, the time to create them.

So yes for fakes leagues, but first more option about participation to ML, second more option to customise the league.
But you and i knows that the ideal for you to do Botola and/or others Africa league to compete is "Create", not having fakes all over the database.
The issue should be that one African league only... You won't confront anyone or qualify to anything. Better to put them into PAS, i think it should be more interesting. And about African Champion's League : the big, big issue is there's no info about several teams/players. It's way too bad structured to figure in a game. You will get tons of clones. Not Konami's fault.
It's doable in FM because they gives random height/weight/values to players at each save, people accept it as the "overall" is keeped safe, but i don't want any random stuffs for PES personnally.

I agree with the @The Moroccan here. All us people outside the big leagues of Europe have suffered since PES 6, cause 9/10 Option Files occupy Bundeliga in the one extra leauge (PEU League). It is really a pain in the @$$ to try to figure out what to do, or like me being forced to play with European Dream Ligas, in order to mix and match, German, Greek, Cyprian, Serbian, Slovakian, Swedish, Finland, etc clubs all togethers.

Also i do not like the concept of Others.... Others Europe, Others Latin America, etc, since the teams are pretty much unplayable in ML. I mean it is an other pain, to have super-duper licensed Bayern Munchen, only to be able to watch them live, every yaer that you may participate in CL. Furthermore if it is a 100% completelly team like BvB, you may be even more unlucky, if the fake team you selected to create Dortmund over it, was hardcoded to play only in Europa League.

Also for someone like @The Moroccan being from Africa, situation is even worse, since there is only Pleasure Horn and not other clubs or African League, like PAF, so they are forced to create something over PAS usually and play in AFC CL.

I understan what @vialli82 says and it is really mindbreaking, but seems that adding a so much flexible league creation system is tons of steps ahead of where the game is now. And having in mind how stuborn is KONAMI with such changes, the next step from where we are now, is add 1~2 fake/editable leagues in Europe , like PEU, with second diviosions if possible. And add 1 or 2 extra fake leagues in ASIA and LATAM.

If it helps, i do not mind let all the players in those leagues be dummies. But the most realistic next step, from where we are now, i think is some extra editable/fake leagues. The flexible creation system, i am not even sure that we will ever enjoy it in PES as long as we live. It seems to distant and KONAMI has not shown that cares much about creation-editing communitites over the years. They just remove usefull tools, or make createros lifes only harder.

Finally , ofcourse whatever system would be added, it would be necessary 1.01 to add the ability to edit clubs nationality and reputation, in order the banners, youths and teams ID to be proper, and not have some Greek club with Russian or Portuguese bannes.

TL;DR : My honest opinion is that KONAMI does not give a $hit3 about custom leagues and if there was still Bundesliga in the game, the PEU league would not be even a thing, the same for any future creation center. And the worst is, i don't think they are doing it cause they are bad people or evil, but cause the PES productions teams, are so out of contact with the PES base community, that i think they do not even know our needs about Editing Problems.

You're probably don't have to edit 81 (+22 relegated) teams each year but well.

I never said i don't want more league. Never. Even fakes.
But NOT without a system to hide them from ML or Creating.
So i'm a bit misunderstood it seems when i see i don't want more "fakes" leagues, but you're talking about fakes leagues with the current system, then it's a no.
It's more "i don't want fakes league if we are obligated to create them to complete the game and having no more fakes players, if we can hide them in ML before starting like it's the case now"

If they don't do that, i mean "Creation system" or "Hide fakes league (choosing which ones to hide) on ML"
I won't think i'll edit or create, way too much to keep up to date.
I'll focus on IG teams to custom, errors to correct, AFC and Brasileirao transfers. The basis then.
MX or MLS, Libertadores, J-league. And when everything is covered in december, you got winter transfers. Not time to play practically.
It's a full time job. Then if another editing team wants to add for example Greek league or i don't know what league, they could add it without too much problems.

I think they care about editing and ML : they asked about regens on ML, and they know that it's editing that keeps PES alive.
Also, Fox Engine, or the Engine they created is something linked together and pretty hard to changes stuffs, even in menus, it's like a complete package.
Perhaps with Unreal + new system of modes/presentation those stuffs to add won't be a problem any more.
Like you said, they should build something more flexible. The current "navigation" engine don't allow a lot of add and seems pretty limited.

Last edited:
I think the editing in PES22 should be just like the old FIFA series (14-16) it had that possibility to do thousands of editings separately at the same time:
Easy, create a league (according to its ID for the ID list that literally contains every country), do you editings (league structure, rules, teams, players, kits, everything literally) save and export it as a CMP file.
Combine everything and you will probably have a full European FIFA lol. The only issue is the limited Career Mode calendar which cannot include all the created leagues or tournament (yes, it will include some but not all)

This is how I want editing database in PES22. Yes, it will be pretty hard because of the codings with the new engine but if you separate the efforts and combine them ni the end you'll have a perfect experience in PES

But, I highly doubt that they will change the editing (if they allow editing of course), or they will leave it the same as the editing in the current PES (which is very cool but not enough for me personally because I badly want to put my league in the game)

I politely disagree with you, because games nowadays are crazy-huge so there is no excuse for KONAMI to put limited ML calendars

This is exactly how editing database was back in FIFA (14-16)

In the end, more league or the ability to add some (by your own of course) is highly wanted (me at least).

Talking about editing in FIFA never understood why they removed Creation Centre. It was a great thing to have

Just for info, they should have added 3 new leagues from a sure source on the next PES... But it was for PES 2022. As long as they continue to add new leagues, it's not a bad thing.

*About Creation Centre was creating several bugs in career mode, that's probably why.

You're probably don't have to edit 81 (+22 relegated) teams each year but well.

I never said i don't want more league. Never. Even fakes.
But NOT without a system to hide them from ML or Creating.
So i'm a bit misunderstood it seems when i see i don't want more "fakes" leagues, but you're talking about fakes leagues with the current system, then it's a no.
It's more "i don't want fakes league if we are obligated to create them to complete the game and having no more fakes players, like it's the case now"

If they don't do that, i mean "Creation system" or "Hide fakes league (choosing which ones to hide) on ML"
I won't think i'll edit or create, way too much to keep up to date.
I'll focus on IG teams to custom, errors to correct, AFC and Brasileirao transfers. The basis then.
MX or MLS, Libertadores, J-league. And when everything is covered in december, you got winter transfers. Not time to play practically.
It's a full time job. Then if another editing team wants to add for example Greek league or i don't know what league, they could add it without too much problems.

I think they care about editing and ML : they asked about regens on ML, and they know that it's editing that keeps PES alive.
Also, Fox Engine, or the Engine they created is something linked together and pretty hard to changes stuffs, even in menus, it's like a complete package.
Perhaps with Unreal + new system of modes/presentation those stuffs to add won't be a problem any more.
Like you said, they should build something more flexible. The current "navigation" engine don't allow a lot of add and seems pretty limited.
i agree 100% in your final sentense. We need something flexible, even the editing interface screen, should scrap the PS1 system and use something more versatile, i do not know. Maybe something that opens the editing screen as a book or two windows side by side on PC. So we can work around and navigate more easily.

As for the time needed believe me, i can feel you , since you creating something to share with the community. I have the same pain, as i must wait until June-July every year, to finish my personal OF, when the live updates stops working and messing the "official" clubs or the desserted like AFC ones.

I can feel that so much time wasting is killing the joy of editing, especially for someone that wants also to distribute it to the community.

@vialli82 regarding the added leagues you mentioned in your other posts, i wanna ask you. Was n't Belgium second division supposed to be in PES 2021 season update?

I don't know if it was a rumor or if a good source (data editors) have leaked about D2 Proximus League. I heard it too, but from a different source i don't really know the guy, so i'm not sure at all so i would rank it as a rumor.
But it wasn't part of the 3 added league i heard.

Rumors was one in Latin America (by elimination only Peru was the candidate as they tried with Uruguay and Ecuador) .
And about sure league, it was supposed to be J-league the only sure one. There was rumors about Swedish league/Greek league and Ecuador too, that the only thing i heard.
But Ecuador was to replace Colombia if the 2021 deal wasn't done, and they re-signed a deal with them so no Ecuador league.

Back
Top Bottom