eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

stat editing defintley has caused glitches in my experience,ruined the whole game to point of deleting and reinstalling

minor changes to like mpabbes pace in pes 17, a few pt higher

²
People. Please. It's a myth. It's placebo. Editing kits can't have any influence on the gameplay. If that were the case, it wouldn't be possible to play online with default kits against someone with modded kits, because you would instantly get disconnected due to a mismatch.

Placebo is meaningless in this context.
Nobody wants the game to degrade so its not placebo.
Nobody's looking for the game to degrade after manually editing kits so it's not placebo.
Nobody expected the game to degrade so it's not placebo.

The degradation after editing kits manually on version 1.00 is visible, measurable and most importantly replicable across different consoles with different discs and different televisions.

Whether that happens with an option file is not my primary concern here.
If youve managed to edit kits manually on pes version 1.00 and suffered no change in gameplay, I wish you well.

But I'm not interested in arguing this.

stat editing defintley has caused glitches in my experience,ruined the whole game to point of deleting and reinstalling

Stat changes? Wow. I've never experienced that before, but then I only make the odd stat change here and there.

Something interesting. As an experiment, I loaded up my old edit file that I'd been using on my old ps4. That was my primary edit file on which I'd manually edited kits for the epl, spain and done klashman tactics for epl, la liga and Italy.

After the kits caused the game to glitch, I went through every kit I edited and reverted to default but left the tactics edited.
The gameplay became smoother but there was legacy glitching from kits which was bizarre.

Loaded up that old edit file on to my new ps4 slim...and it glitched. Even though it only contains tactic changes.
There are a couple of implications here. Either editing kits will harm your edit file.permanently or editing tactics on version 1.00 will also cause glitching.

Either way, version 1.00 is seriously unstable.

i will jump to 1.4 and hopefully not notice any issues with OF

I'm considering this. I played it a little and noticed it wasnt as free and loose as 1.00 but possibly more exciting, more visceral...

I just want to get on with a ML! First world problems I know...

Which kind of glitches?

In Pes 19 i edited more than 1000 players, and the game was still good to be honest...

What i see is that after a long session of editing, the game start to be faster...is something happend in Pes 19 as well...

Which kind of glitches?

In Pes 19 i edited more than 1000 players, and the game was still good to be honest...

What i see is that after a long session of editing, the game start to be faster...is something happend in Pes 19 as well...
which is very weird no?

Hey ProToo, sorry to drag you back down this rabbit hole.

A simple experiment I do is play Norwich liverpool at village road night summer clear weather.

I originally created a third liverpool kit, the black one. And it immediately started glitching.
I deleted that kit, played with the default liverpool red kit and game played normal again.

So...I changed the colour, nothing else, on liverpool's home kit to a brighter red to make it closer to reality. And it glitched again!
I changed it back to default and it played fine again.

So this is what I've done only on my new save on the new ps4 slim.

On my old ps4, I changed a load of kits at once with a mass edit and had the same problems, so I couldn't isolate the problem then.

But now, with this new ps4, I've tried just one kit and it definitely caused the glitch.
The main thing is animation glitching. Players will warp, they will stutter, the ball will not move away from players properly when dribbling...it will almost be stuck close to their feet and then suddenly be kicked 3 or 4 yards away on the next touch fro no good reason. It's just a general degradation in gameplay and it's so noticeable.

Would be so good to hear what happens for you. I'm just beginning to think it cant just be me...
Until now it is only you to have this problem and sounds so strange!! Let me ask:
1) in the new ps4 did you start from scratch or you carried The the old edit00000.bin?

2) is the ps4 firmware up-to-date?

3)if you upgrade to 1.3 and edit kits it still stutters?

If you have time for experiment, in the new PS4, do system update if not, install a fresh PES 1.0 from scratch and do checks.

which is very weird no?

Yeah...after that i turned off the Ps4, leave for a while off and then turned it on again...the game back on normal speed...i suppose that the editing affect a lot the Save data but i don't know which connection there is between this and the speed game.

Again, i've noticed that this happen after editing players or teams for a long time :D

Im reading twitter comments and got upset.. no one is caring gameplay .. just faces requests.. we are minority guys whatever we do we are minority..
It's why PES will never evolve, it will never escape from it's soulless Master League and stiff, on-rails gameplay and arcade-like shooting.

The vocal majority just want to pause the game and stare at faces and show off their myClub balls to their mates. Give them a ton of faces with an update, throw in a free Luis Figo ball/card/whatever, and they're as happy as pigs in sh*t.

Yeah...after that i turned off the Ps4, leave for a while off and then turned it on again...the game back on normal speed...i suppose that the editing affect a lot the Save data but i don't know which connection there is between this and the speed game.

Again, i've noticed that this happen after editing players or teams for a long time :D
WHEN ME AND MY COUSIN PLAy long seshs we sometimes reboot ps4 halfway through because the game starts to behave weirdly. so odd!

WHEN ME AND MY COUSIN PLAy long seshs we sometimes reboot ps4 halfway through because the game starts to behave weirdly. so odd!
Whenever I play PES, which is as least as possible now, my PS4 Pro gets so hot I think it's going to melt. I actually worry about it.

Other games like God Of War also make it loud, but nowhere near AS loud or as hot.

Whenever I play PES, which is as least as possible now, my PS4 Pro gets so hot I think it's going to melt. I actually worry about it.

Other games like God Of War also make it loud, but nowhere near AS loud or as hot.
I replaced the thermal paste in my PS4 Pro purely because of this. Made a big difference. But to have to do it is shocking (though it's not Konami's fault, it's Sony's - the thermal paste coverage was absolutely shocking).

People. Please. It's a myth. It's placebo. Editing kits can't have any influence on the gameplay. If that were the case, it wouldn't be possible to play online with default kits against someone with modded kits, because you would instantly get disconnected due to a mismatch.
Ok once before I am pretty sure edited kits did affect the responsiveness of the gameplay. I am talking about a PES from the PS3 and 360 era mind you but it was proven so don't shoot this down without properly testing it yourself.

If we assume it arrives with DP2, then that makes it the 24th.

Posted just now:

Oh shoot!
My birthday is on the 23rd. I can take a day off work.
I think I'm going to take the 24th then. I am yet to start a ML, been waiting for this update all along.

Until now it is only you to have this problem and sounds so strange!! Let me ask:
1) in the new ps4 did you start from scratch or you carried The the old edit00000.bin?

2) is the ps4 firmware up-to-date?

3)if you upgrade to 1.3 and edit kits it still stutters?

If you have time for experiment, in the new PS4, do system update if not, install a fresh PES 1.0 from scratch and do checks.

Started completely from scratch. Snooty gameplay till I edited that single kit.

Yep all up to date.

I'm thinking about trying it with 1.3.
Will see if I can try...

Hey ProToo, sorry to drag you back down this rabbit hole.

A simple experiment I do is play Norwich liverpool at village road night summer clear weather.

I originally created a third liverpool kit, the black one. And it immediately started glitching.
I deleted that kit, played with the default liverpool red kit and game played normal again.

So...I changed the colour, nothing else, on liverpool's home kit to a brighter red to make it closer to reality. And it glitched again!
I changed it back to default and it played fine again.

So this is what I've done only on my new save on the new ps4 slim.

On my old ps4, I changed a load of kits at once with a mass edit and had the same problems, so I couldn't isolate the problem then.

But now, with this new ps4, I've tried just one kit and it definitely caused the glitch.
The main thing is animation glitching. Players will warp, they will stutter, the ball will not move away from players properly when dribbling...it will almost be stuck close to their feet and then suddenly be kicked 3 or 4 yards away on the next touch fro no good reason. It's just a general degradation in gameplay and it's so noticeable.

Would be so good to hear what happens for you. I'm just beginning to think it cant just be me...
Alright then. I did everything you said.
First created a black 3rd kit. Played the match. All good.
Then I deleted that kit and changed the first kit to a brighter red (shirt, shorts, socks).
Played a second match. All good.

Sorry I could not help. I had no strange behavior on the pitch. All good. Hm.

Alright then. I did everything you said.
First created a black 3rd kit. Played the match. All good.
Then I deleted that kit and changed the first kit to a brighter red (shirt, shorts, socks).
Played a second match. All good.

Sorry I could not help. I had no strange behavior on the pitch. All good. Hm.

Oh man. Thanks for trying. I have no idea then.
The only thing left to change is the disc. I think that will be my next and final move!
Are you on ps4 pro or regular?

It's crazy. I changed the tactics of two epl teams (arsenal and Leicester). Playing them post tactics lead to glitching and players feeling heavy in drunk way, when before they'd been so smooth. Then played a match between man utd and Chelsea, having not touched their tactics and the same problem. The slightest edit kills the whole game for me...

Started completely from scratch. Snooty gameplay till I edited that single kit.

Yep all up to date.

I'm thinking about trying it with 1.3.
Will see if I can try...
I mean, it is really weird. Cause technically even all us that use Option Files, the underneath kits are also edited to match the basecolor of the parts. It should be an issue for more people.
So you should isolate what's common to all your 3 consoles.

I mean, it is really weird. Cause technically even all us that use Option Files, the underneath kits are also edited to match the basecolor of the parts. It should be an issue for more people.
So you should isolate what's common to all your 3 consoles.

This is what I've been thinking. And it's the disc.
I just didnt think discs were ever a problem these days...

Oh man. Thanks for trying. I have no idea then.
The only thing left to change is the disc. I think that will be my next and final move!
Are you on ps4 pro or regular?

It's crazy. I changed the tactics of two epl teams (arsenal and Leicester). Playing them post tactics lead to glitching and players feeling heavy in drunk way, when before they'd been so smooth. Then played a match between man utd and Chelsea, having not touched their tactics and the same problem. The slightest edit kills the whole game for me...
I am on launch PS4 Pro.

It really is a strange thing. Really is.

Back
Top Bottom