eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hey all, I recently got PES21 on PC but I'm having issues running the game. I have a 2070 Super, 16GB Ram, 300hz display never had any issues running games. With PES I'm getting a really annoying issue where the game just freezes during a match and I have to hard reset to get out of it. The game runs smoothly and then just out of nowhere it freezes. I have made sure drivers are up to date. Anyone had similar issues and fixed it, shame as I'm really liking the game but I have only been able to complete two matches! TIA

Last edited:
Hey all, I recently got PES21 on PC but I'm having issues running the game. I have a 2070 Super, 16GB Ram, 300hz display never had any issues running games. With PES I'm getting a really annoying issue where the game just freezes during a match and I have to hard reset to get out of it. The game runs smoothly and then just out of nowhere it freezes. I have made sure drivers are up to date. Anyone had similar issues and fixed it, shame as I'm really liking the game but I have only been able to complete two matches! TIA
Your Hardware Shouldnt be the Problem. For me this sounds like a Denuvo Problem. Are you sometimes disconnected from the Internet? You need a stable internet Connection and always have to be Online to play PES.

This is just a question for all those whose PES runs perfectly on PC. There's a little stuttering when scoring a goal in Eurocup mode or any other mode involving a competition with Nations playing a tournament.

It doesn't happen with clubs or occasionally. And even the first goal of a tournament is barely noticeable but the second and the order goals.

Please can you check this? I think it's generalized but I would like you to play a tournament in easy mode and score 4 or 5 goals to check it. It's a very subtle stuttering when scoring a goal, just when the ball passes the line. Thanks.

Heck, this might push me to buying it.... No matter how much I see people happy with gameplay it doesn't matter if the AI scores on demand and become Barca to tie the game in min 90.
Will follow that thread, but I have to say... I think people have been trying to solve this since more than 7 years ago... the good ol jenkey tool and such

I have a scripted FA cup game saved against Stoke. They still play like Bayern Munchen. Diouf is like Ronaldo+Lewa combined. You can still beat them compared to vanilla with the mods as the defending ai is lowered to the death, thats the only way. But they still annoyingly boosted.

I have a scripted FA cup game saved against Stoke. They still play like Bayern Munchen. Diouf is like Ronaldo+Lewa combined. You can still beat them compared to vanilla with the mods as the defending ai is lowered to the death, thats the only way. But they still annoyingly boosted.

Thanks for the heads up.... I'm in no rush so it'll probably be a December purchase or whenever it drops to <$10. Who knows maybe it'll make it to gamepass.

I have a very strange issue (with 2019, 2020 and now with 2021) and I'm wondering if I'm the only one or if anyone else experiences the same...

As long as I keep playing, there's absolutely no problem with temperatures in my rig.
If I dare Alt-Tab out of the game, every fan starts spinning like the computer's about to catch fire and (even more worrying) the temps rocket up almost instantly.
As soon as I get back to the game, everything goes slowly back to normal (temps, and noise).

Is it me being unlucky? Is it Windows 10? Is it poor coding on Konami's side (e.g. frame limiter/VSync being disabled when the game isn't on the foreground)?
And if it's poor coding... Is there a way to fix/prevent it?
It only seems to happen when the game is running in the background for some reason, and it's definiteloy making me angry.

AMD CPU (Ryzen 5 3600), AMD GPU (RX 5700XT) if it matters.

So I guess nobody is having problems when scoring goals in Eurocup tournament with national teams. I come from a Spanish forum and we're facing this problem of "micro stuttering" when scoring a goal in this tournament and others involving national teams. It doesn't happen in other tournaments such as fake Champions League or Master League. Please, try to check this of you can. Remember, the first goal is unnoticeable at all.

Your Hardware Shouldnt be the Problem. For me this sounds like a Denuvo Problem. Are you sometimes disconnected from the Internet? You need a stable internet Connection and always have to be Online to play PES.
Think I may have fixed the issue as I managed to play 5 games fine. Adjusted some settings in NVIDIA control panel for the game and turned off V Sync. So hopefully that's fixed.

Hey guys,
Just wondering if someone can please help solve a bug i havent ever encountered before - where some teams have incredibly small players (literally half the size of normal players). Leeds has a tiny defender looking like a 4 yr old. Ill try posting a clip.. Its not every team but another team (spanish i think) had an ultra tiny goalie. Again ill post a clip soon.

Im currently using holland v4 gp replacing pes2021.exe and additional dt18 which replaces original dt18 in data folder.
Also using supernovas NEW Supernova Database Beta V3, where this folder is in the \livecpk\DB folder of sider (was going to delete this, however this meant my kitserver kits no longer worked as this supernova db also licenses the teams). Ive also applied live update and am obviously on the newest/latest pes2021 update/patch. Currently got netblocker on in sider.

Anways, awesome game due to all the fantastic mods and my discovery of the gameplay mods and surprise of removal of scripting by holland etc. (first time no need for ps4 version since Pes2015), but if someone could please help remove these 4yr olds from the pitch thatd be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Just wondering if someone can please help solve a bug i havent ever encountered before - where some teams have incredibly small players (literally half the size of normal players). Leeds has a tiny defender looking like a 4 yr old. Ill try posting a clip.. Its not every team but another team (spanish i think) had an ultra tiny goalie. Again ill post a clip soon.

Im currently using holland v4 gp replacing pes2021.exe and additional dt18 which replaces original dt18 in data folder.
Also using supernovas NEW Supernova Database Beta V3, where this folder is in the \livecpk\DB folder of sider (was going to delete this, however this meant my kitserver kits no longer worked as this supernova db also licenses the teams). Ive also applied live update and am obviously on the newest/latest pes2021 update/patch. Currently got netblocker on in sider.

Anways, awesome game due to all the fantastic mods and my discovery of the gameplay mods and surprise of removal of scripting by holland etc. (first time no need for ps4 version since Pes2015), but if someone could please help remove these 4yr olds from the pitch thatd be much appreciated.

Usually the only reason it happens is because live update was on with a patched game. Have You used netblock after the event?
You may need to verify game files, run game once without sider, exit then use netblock before applying Your various mods again.

Keep Your saves because they may function properly after that.

I’m new to present-day PES, so...what’s with the 30-second weather report at the start of every match from the commentary team? 😂

I insist... Please can anybody confirm that playing Eurocup mode or any other competition involving national teams the game stutters when scoring a goal? It's quite annoying and it doesn't happen in any other game mode. Thanks.

I insist... Please can anybody confirm that playing Eurocup mode or any other competition involving national teams the game stutters when scoring a goal? It's quite annoying and it doesn't happen in any other game mode. Thanks.
Mate, please stop spamming the thread, i have only just come in here and you have asked 3 times. And asking someone (no insist!) to play 4-5 games in order to prove your point, is not going to take a little time is it? and have they got that much time to spare? just chill. Be patient.

Hey guys. Not sure where to ask this but does the PC option file has the same restriction as the PS4 regarding the kits size limitation? Can I use 2048 kit size for every unlicensed team in the game?

Mate, please stop spamming the thread, i have only just come in here and you have asked 3 times. And asking someone (no insist!) to play 4-5 games in order to prove your point, is not going to take a little time is it? and have they got that much time to spare? just chill. Be patient.
Not 4 or 5 matches but 4 or 5 goals in that mode. Annoying it is. Just wondering if anyone has noticed it. Nothing else. Sorry if i spammed the post, I really apologize. And thanks from the warning.

Usually the only reason it happens is because live update was on with a patched game. Have You used netblock after the event?
You may need to verify game files, run game once without sider, exit then use netblock before applying Your various mods again.

Keep Your saves because they may function properly after that.
Thanks for this help Superleeds, it worked. Yes i think the reason for the small people on field, was because i did a live update AFTER applying the gp mods. This may help others, so here is what i did to fix the problem: i simply replaced gp mod files with originals (why its always good to backup original files), verified game files via steam, restarted pes2021 through steam (without sider), applied live update, exited game and then added gp mod files, and then started game via sider (mainly so i could use my other mods like turfs, balls n kits) but ensuring netblocker was on. Thanks again, and hope it helps others.

I played some friendlies with NTs before seeing your post and I didn't find anything strange.
I'll try a couple of matches in the Euro Cup in these days and let you know what happens.

I played some friendlies with NTs before seeing your post and I didn't find anything strange.
I'll try a couple of matches in the Euro Cup in these days and let you know what happens.
Thank you very much mate. Very appreciated. As I said, it doesn't happen in friendly matches but in Eurocup mode and any other competition with national teams. Even the first goal is barely noticeable. Thanks again.

I tried starting an EURO 2020 campaign with Belgium and I had to face Russia for the first match. I let them score on purpose (no way I could score three or more goals against the AI at top player/superstar) and I saw nothing strange when they scored the first and the second goal.
When they scored the third goal I saw a split-second stutter when the ball crossed the line indeed (which lasted, though, just a split second).

I tried starting an EURO 2020 campaign with Belgium and I had to face Russia for the first match. I let them score on purpose (no way I could score three or more goals against the AI at top player/superstar) and I saw nothing strange when they scored the first and the second goal.
When they scored the third goal I saw a split-second stutter when the ball crossed the line indeed (which lasted, though, just a split second).
Thanks a lot mate. Very much. That's what happens. Let's see if Konami fixes. It's annoying when you play a match and another and another and it happens every time you score a goal.

Anyone got link's to faces. I'm wanting Premier League. I've found quite a few on YouTube. But not on here. I know PES 20 one's seem to work. Thanks

20 matches in to a Brasilian ML with EC Bahia, really enjoying it, but the game keeps crashing, will just go black and exit out to desktop.
i saw konami say a workaround for ML crashes is to delete various system files, then restart a ML, but Im 20 matches, and 2 weeks in, I don't want to have to restart and lose 2 weeks of my time and all that progress, the signings etc just to fix a Konami cock up.

Don't suppose anyone else has had this and managed to resolve it without a restart????

Back
Top Bottom