ePhotograph Gallery

Would love to use the NVIDIA freecam but it cannot find the depth file, anyone can send the depth file or something? Googled my ass off but nothing fixes this Ansel / Freecam stuff

Would love to use the NVIDIA freecam but it cannot find the depth file, anyone can send the depth file or something? Googled my ass off but nothing fixes this Ansel / Freecam stuff
Yes I also need to know! It says it is unable to use but people have good DOF pics in here 🧐

Maybe that can help you, I hope ! = https://developer.nvidia.com/Ansel

Nah I have it installed and all that, and it worked for years (PES2018/PES2019) But now on PES2020 it just broke (And for all games)
I CAN use Ansel but the depth of field wont react to objects on the pitch, so its just full on screen blur or no depth of field blur which I hate. My most used thing

It will tell "Effect "DOF.yaml" requires depth information which is not available in this application" And after hours of googling and lots of people having the same problem (Also sometimes suddenly) There is no fix to be found

Here's something different, me having a little bit of entertainment on my favorite stadium with snow textures, snow weather from sider and about 30 flares placed around the pitch and stands. (PES 2019 btw, it looks the same on ePES 2020)

qEokQZ7.png

NlQp62v.png

into the smoke
Uzj9Nky.png

The pitch gets so dark where flares are placed and general visibility is tough, so it was very hard to play lol. foggy weather mod anyone?
WC5uoUx.png

snow textures where i didnt place smoke
nCcJSHM.png

32ZDWnl.png

Yes yes i know its summer, but there won't be a new normal PES on PC for a long time so might as well explore what else can be modded... :P

Nah I have it installed and all that, and it worked for years (PES2018/PES2019) But now on PES2020 it just broke (And for all games)
I CAN use Ansel but the depth of field wont react to objects on the pitch, so its just full on screen blur or no depth of field blur which I hate. My most used thing

It will tell "Effect "DOF.yaml" requires depth information which is not available in this application" And after hours of googling and lots of people having the same problem (Also sometimes suddenly) There is no fix to be found

I cannot help you more... Now I dont have this problem, but in september, my DOF parameters do the same thing that you explained 🤔
Here's something different, me having a little bit of entertainment on my favorite stadium with snow textures, snow weather from sider and about 30 flares placed around the pitch and stands. (PES 2019 btw, it looks the same on ePES 2020)

into the smoke

The pitch gets so dark where flares are placed and general visibility is tough, so it was very hard to play lol. foggy weather mod anyone?

Yes yes i know its summer, but there won't be a new normal PES on PC for a long time so might as well explore what else can be modded... :P
Wooow what is that mod ? Looks so realistic !! Maybe a little bit dark sometimes :)

Never knew this thread existed... Wonderful that there's a place where we can all share how realistic this game can look.
Yeahhh, welcome here man, your screens are amazing ! :)

WOW ! What a thread. Didnt know it existed.

You'd think with pictures like these the game atmosphere would be the most amazing ever yet, when you play the game it feels so empty and dead.

I honestly got confused by some of the pictures.

qEokQZ7.png

NlQp62v.png

into the smoke
Uzj9Nky.png

WC5uoUx.png

nCcJSHM.png

32ZDWnl.png

@Pyro Some stadiums are known for their explosive behaviour during derby games, would be nice to have this as a mod?

Hey bro can you please tell when how you do the depth of field for ramos pic, I cannot get it to work on Ansel

Great pics

Thanks mate! The Ramos's pic was an simple screen on a cutscene... I just deleted the overlay.

WOW ! What a thread. Didnt know it existed.

You'd think with pictures like these the game atmosphere would be the most amazing ever yet, when you play the game it feels so empty and dead.

I honestly got confused by some of the pictures.

Yeah, now you know where you can sharing your best screen or pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom