Everton Thread

Guys, i prefer Everton to Liverpool, but the fact that you speak soo much about Liverpool in this thread must be music in the ears of the Liverpool fans...jut concentrate on Everton and forget your Liverpool fixation.

what do you expect from fans of a small club who are jealous of their rivals

club in turmoil1!!???

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, pienaar out injred we have two senior midfielders fit for saturday in artteta and osman, thats insane, i feel like crying

guys who do u think will play in the center midfielder this seasn? neville and jaginelka?
i think another CMF/DMF is needed badly since cahill(when he returns) is used as a OMF latly.

cool. i will!
ill be problaby only wacthing Everton against liverpool, man utd, arsenal and chelsea...
damn brazilian ESPN only show games from those teams...(do u know any website i can wacth the macthes?)

but, be sure ill be suporting everton all season long! :)
Hopefully UEFA Cup winners this year and top 4 in the EPL!

btw, any idea when cahill cames back? i love to wacth him play.

cool. i will!
ill be problaby only wacthing Everton against liverpool, man utd, arsenal and chelsea...
damn brazilian ESPN only show games from those teams...(do u know any website i can wacth the macthes?)

but, be sure ill be suporting everton all season long! :)
Hopefully UEFA Cup winners this year and top 4 in the EPL!

btw, any idea when cahill cames back? i love to wacth him play.

try http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports

saw some great comedy from goodison on satdee afternoon :redscarf:

:LOL:

moyesiah.jpg

£15m for Felliani. That is a complete ripoff,

I agree.
I also think this move might come too soon for Fellaini himself.
He 's very talented and i something of a Roy Keane in him, but with the same negative sides of Keane...i'm afraid he will see quite a few sending offs...

Could be a great buy in the long term, but will Everton have the patience????

Fellaini i have to agree with Milanista with this one... you guys got ripped off and yeah Appiah & Jao better than Tiago any day!! Here's hoping he finds back his form!!

cmon, now u picking on everton :lol:
he did that not becasue of everton speciafically...but becasue he didnt want to leave juve...(there were 2 accepeted bids, one from everton and one from monaco)
anyway, its definatly hall of fame this one! :lmao:

Nah, not picking on Everton but it's surely the best way of telling someone you don't want to leave? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom