EvoWeb Revolution - PS3 FIFA BAP Thread

What do you lot want patched? I now there are some minor problems but nothing seems to be to much of a problem. From what I now the patch is for all offline issue's

I get button lag in every online game that I play in this game because of this I cant hold unto the ball for more than a second or two. It ruins my input to the team.

There is also the issuse of 1 vs 1 games effectively playing like Fifa 08, the response times are woeful.

I haven't seen anyone in the dressing room for ages! Kept checking last night but no-one was around. I'll be on later or maybe through today as well, I'll keep checking in between MM matches.

Its still going, we played some games last night for the first time in a while.

thanks tobi, thats good to hear. Not been on as much as i would have liked but when i can i enjoy it loads. Great mode and is so much better playing within our club rather than random games as they can be so frustrating when everyone runs round like headless chickens. Hopefully be on tonight.

tobi, feel free to add me to your psn friends if you like.

morning all, hows the bap team going? Rad, u still play fifa?

No I traded it for PES09 - BAP 10v10 was the best part of the game for me and the annoyances and bugs and cheap exploit goals just annoyed me too much. Proxi's post hit the nail on the head as well about how un-user friendly it all is. The whole way the menu is set up is a clusterfuck of sub menus and sub sub menus and once you're in the dressing room you have no idea if anyone else is around or if you've found the random 'own personal dressing room' glitch where you're sat in a room on your own while everyone else sits in the other wonder where you are.

I've never come across some of the bugs that you lot have in this mode, No doubt this game has a lot of glitches but the only one I get is the Cam bug.

Some good games yesterday, I think we need another manager, We had two but Rad leaving means were down to Dags who is a rare visitor. We need to set up a set time everyday I think this would make it easier to get more people on, we had 3-4 on last night which still makes it a good game but its not the same as 5+ when you actually pick a position or only one goes "Any"

I think once we get a new Manager appointed this will be more organised, currently with Joe Kinnear (Dags) in charge were a mess ;))

To be fair he does have issues with his internet.

I'm up for some games tonight, I cant say when yet though.

Yep I now, just I have a few people on our PSN who are on Evo but not in the squad who should be added etc, at the moment we dont have enough "regulars" as when you do have a few it gives the people who arrive less a reason to check if anyones currently on, currently they dont bother cause it seems empty 99% of the time.

Are you putting your name forward to be manager?

That's fine with me.

Not being able to save online goals is very annoying, some of the goals yesterday were quality.

because i do shift work on the buses it changes every week to what time i can get on. Also with a wife and kid it makes it harder. Night time is usually best for me. I have checked in the dressing room a lot and there is never anybody there. Think your right YoungGun, a new manager is the way forward, Shame about Radiation...got to say that i have not encountered the same bugs......as of yet.

but agree. the menus should be more user friendly. Maybe this will be addressed for Fifa10.

Back
Top Bottom