EvoWeb Revolution - PS3 FIFA BAP Thread

Have you got any PSN IDs from that idiot team Rad? If so I'll them to my list in the Shaming topic. Sounds like utter cunts the lot of them, spoiling matches with braindead approaches and massive 12-year-old ear-to-ear grins whilst their mothers wipe their arses.

KingChimera, is think was one of the guys name. We can do a search for their team and it will list their members. I can't think of the team name off the top of my head but it should still be in our results. I'm sure it had PES in the title.

I'll get their team names up later on post them

I didn't get an invite so am I okay to join? Our net is going fine now, we called Sky and got them told. That was the only reason I was staying away from it for a couple of days. :D

Yeah I'll send you one now - I knew there would be some I didn't send out as the EA servers went down as i was getting to the bottom of my list and i had to do the last 6 from memory.

The players to avoid;

Team: PESX All Stars
Players;

KingChimera

I can find King, and i can see the team in our previous games history. But if i search for the club name it finds no results. So I can't get the rest of the team. Strange.

Hey no problem Rad, hopefully my internet does not fuck up again, or they'll be some people who work for Sky getting sacked. :LOL: I'll look out for those morons too, and the rest in the "to avoid" topic.

YoungGun - I prefer the Forlan role, leading the line and getting behind defenders, but I don't mind sharing back and forth since we can slot each other in at all times.

Ok, How about we both be aware of the others position, so if were attacking from the right then you stay further forward and if we attack from the left then I will, Also do Athletico have bigger CF on the bench, Aguero used on the flanks by Miguel would be quality with me getting a bigger Striker who would suit me better. :)) I'll be on tonight lads

Ok, How about we both be aware of the others position, so if were attacking from the right then you stay further forward and if we attack from the left then I will, Also do Athletico have bigger CF on the bench, Aguero used on the flanks by Miguel would be quality with me getting a bigger Striker who would suit me better. :)) I'll be on tonight lads

Thats fine with me, instead of Aguero you could use Sinama Pongolle as well.

How did you manage to find them? I couldn't find anything by searching for 'PES' or 'PESX' or 'All Star'.
-

So for future all captains should "instead of Aguero you could use Sinama Pongolle as well. " ?

Went through the divisions to find their team. They are in division 2 I think.

Its up to YoungGun what he prefers when he's not Forland. I'll need to try Sinama out first before I know if I will use him or Aguero.

EDIT: I'm currently on, no ones been around though.

Last edited:
Got disconnected from the EA servers and it's not letting me back on.

I'm heading off now anyways. Good games tonight lads, well done.

I got that error tonight where you join a game and one or two random people get the message "the opponent has left" or whatever, unfortunately I was the random person who got chose! Hopefully they do sort this error out soon. I did come back to the dressing room but I guess you guys were in a match. More luck tomorrow! Just glad it isn't my net.

This game is broken today it seems.

In every game I played today my Pro Score was going down and down for no reasons. I'd be stood in defence and then suddenly get told im out of position and im not in defence. Then i'd make a pass and get +PASS then immediately after -PASS -POSITION -DEFENCE - PASS -POSITION.

I need to mention this as it's worth a post.

Last night - 3-0 up in the last 10 minutes and we get a free kick just a few steps away from the centre circle. AP-MD steps up to kick it and with L1+ shoot - absolutely rockets it towards the goal and it zooms past the keeper who stands there like an idiot and cracks into the back of the net.

A stunning free kick.

-

We also played against a man united team (no surprises there hey!) and they scored 2 unstoppable beauties. The first was a ronaldo shot coming at the goal at about a 45 degree angle. He cracked it on the outside of the boot and it curved and flew into the far post and went in.

Later Berbatov is sent through with a chipped through ball - before he gets into our box and has to deal with our defence he leaps into the air and kicks the ball on the half volley and it nearly ripped the netting away as it hit the back of the goals.

-

I also chipped in a goal from the edge of the box.... We were playing some cocks who slid tackled us a lot and had injured 2 players in the first half that i subbed off and then tried to slide more of our guys. It seems like their tactics were to injure us, force us into subbing players off then injuring them and then beating us with their fit and able men. So after being put through i chipped the ball from the exploit spot before the defenders could run into me and it went in. Cheap and nasty but they can fuck off if they complained to me about not playing fair.

Not something I would do again as it just wasn't fun but they were playing unfair so i thought id give them some of their own medicine as i had the chance.

-

Oh and lastly we played a man united team who one way or another played us to a 2-2 draw at half time. As we kicked off for the second we went right down the wing crossed it in 3-2. they kicked off we tackled them... down the other wing, cross header 4-2. they kick off... and they quit.

Our stats are looking awesome - or they were the last I check . It's something like 18 wins - 2 draws - 8 losses. we're ranked about 32 in division 2

That last game we were 2-1 down Rad and went 3-2 up inside a minute, :)) Shame about the game being broken for you, your a rock for us at CM or CB.:((

The pro score seemed to work ok last night but i had other troubles. Got booted from the game after being told the opponents had left, turned out only i had left and everyone else was still playing.

We all got a message that the other team had quit at around the 50th min mark. Yet the results show that they won 2-0! Think that's worth a mention on the fifa forums if teams can abuse that and score 1 goal then quit.

And then finally my game stuck on the loading part so i was left kicking the ball around for 10 minutes.

Annoying

-

I find defending pretty easy now. You just hold L2 and back away from them - then I watch as they kick the ball as they're running... as soon as they kick the ball and it moves away from them i tap X to stab at the ball and 8/10 i'll get it.

Last night there were 4 of us in a game, we were winning 1 nil and then in the 2nd half I think the game said that we forfeited the game because of lack of players. However their was still 3 of us playing, the game should have continued after all you only need 3 players to play a game.

It usually does continue unless you drop to 2 men.

If they don't fix all of this shit i'm getting rid of the game at the end of the month. I'm addicted to BAP Online to the point where I just can't play offline and have fun but if this remains ruined by the bugs i'll end up having no fun at all.

found one more bug! in some games yesterday offline and online, i found the sometimes the other team gets freekicks for an offside that clearly states on the reply that i wasn't and that their are like 2-3 players of the other team in front of me playing me on!

just had a game online with some guy and when i started i kick the ball back to my defence and when i gradually went forward, i got half way in there half, pass to my forward who was in front of thier defence by miles but has soon has he got it, whistle blew for offside! I WAS LIKE WHAT!

this gamne need to be fixed properly of PES will rule FIFA in the coming years! i really hope PES 09 is worth the money coz thios years fifa is full of bugs, manager mode is boring, there's no Fanshop, BAP season is good but gets boring after a bit coz your one person on a team for 4 years! not like PES legends mode - unlimited years, you can be loaned out to other clubs, leagues, or transfered to other leagues, and a better style of playing!

hope some of you lot will agree with what i'm saying!

the only thing that Fifa is good is the BAP online with you lot, thats when we are all online together, other than that this game seems boring to me!

wow rad that doesnt sound good. i have not touched my ps3 last weekend but i wasnt encountering those issues mid week. did they release a new patch or somthing that is now causing these issues?

I only play online so I'm very happy with this game be it BAP online or 1 v 1.
I can accept some offside errors as real life linesmen make mistakes so it makes it realistic (to a certain extent).

The good bits outway the bad by a longshot for me. Still very much enjoying this and I probably will for the rest of the year (even though it's inevitable that I won't play it as often as I am now after a month or so).

Last night there were 4 of us in a game, we were winning 1 nil and then in the 2nd half I think the game said that we forfeited the game because of lack of players. However their was still 3 of us playing, the game should have continued after all you only need 3 players to play a game.

Yeah I was fucking gutted, I JUST scored my first goal for Evo Web Revoloution and we got cut off!! I really hope it gets patched soon, I know I keep saying it but surely it's easy to do these days.

Its a shame these bugs are forcing key member of the team to not play. We have a solid squad now with dare I say a lot of quality to go around.

Back
Top Bottom