10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we get 10 in the dressing room 'any' will go out of the door - though it would be nice to have some sort of share system with those who get stuck in defence for a few games. I seem so far to play my best in CM but if we had 10 in a room and i'd been CM one game i'd be more than happy to pick a DF position and lt someone go in the MF and so on.

I noticed the one team we played had a full quota and they all chose any so I guess it's just down to pot luck what position you get.

when i played with dagz and paul last night, i picked any. it really is neccesary for one of us to a ANY player
Someone has to be on ANY if there isnt 10 players present, relying on the CPU ai to defend is just risky business.

Anyways, someone pls message me when the next 10v10 is on

I think the AI is fine when it takes control. Does a good job as far as I can see anyway :))

Someone has to be on ANY if there isnt 10 players present, relying on the CPU ai to defend is just risky business.

Anyways, someone pls message me when the next 10v10 is on

Wasn't meaning to be a dick or anything when I was asking why people do it.
Still enjoyed it as fair play you did knock the ball about a bit.

Catch later on tonight guys after I've sorted my boys out.

One more thing, is there somewhere where we can see league standings, results etc.?? Didn't see earlier but admit I didn't look that hard.

You must be right pissed off that your connection is playing up.
It's been pretty good for me but I reckon it's going to be a nightmare tonight when loads of people get online.

I'm well pissed off yep :(( Virgin tell me the problem should be fixed by Tuesday so hopefully it wont be long now :CRY:

Is there any spaces left on the squad for little young me? I've been on the game a lot already and think I would bring a fiery nature to the team!! I'll play anywhere but in defence, sorry.

I'll send you both invites. Looking at the squad list, there's people who still haven't accepted friend requests yet so not entirely sure they'll join up or not.

Awesome, thanks Dags! Look forward to it. :D I would have gone for defense too but I'm usually more of a all out attack type of player.

I'm gonna give BAP Clubs another go, it's just so damn addictive :LOL:

What time do we want to get on? 10pm?

I'm just off out for a bit but you dont need me to be here to do anything anyway. If you feel like a Club game, check to see if anyone is in the dressing room :))

And remember, nobody press X in there unless everyone that wants to play is in there, otherwise X starts the server looking for a game.

^Hahaha! proxi may be on for 10, might not, I'll play the next one after him, we'll probably end up taking it in turns seeing as we only have one PS3.

Last edited:
"I'm just off out for a bit but you dont need me to be here to do anything anyway."

Can you add more managers because FreeMM is asking for invites and so are others and we cant do anything without you.

On another note we just went up against a team with 5 up front against our formation whatever it was but i think we had 3 at the back - though it felt like we only ever had the 2 CB's back there --- anyway they stuffed us 6-1

I'll make you a manager mate :TU:

Our captain should've changed our formation if we were getting overloaded in defence?

I've sent FreMM an invite but remember you can't invite people who haven't signed into the game yet :((

Quick word.

Can people please NOT pass back to the keeper and then pass the ball around to someone standing right in front of them so both men fall over or go on a run with the keeper - ESPECIALLY when they have 3 attackers charging in!

I've seen it 4 times now and it's starting to put me off BAP when someone decides to throw the game to the other team.

Keep it for your own offline games

On another note we just went up against a team with 5 up front against our formation whatever it was but i think we had 3 at the back - though it felt like we only ever had the 2 CB's back there --- anyway they stuffed us 6-1

I know. Was a right hammering. They did to us what we had been doing to the last few teams. Make a note of who they are as we owe them a fucker.

I'm so glad I got those goals! I went clear through and thought I was offside so hammered every button trying to cancel my run only to pass the ball to our CB :brick:

And then I missed a complete sitter four yards out :((

You guys played awesome, great teamwork there!

Annoying that we're yet to face more than 4 or 5 players. 10 vs 3 is unfair because they play dirty and have nothing to fear when a red comes. They can continue as the other ai players.

Can we play on our own 5 vs 5 baps to get into some form and check out the other teams and see what players they have - i know stats are the same but heights and that differ?

I've just bloody changed our team to Villa, dressing room shows Villa badge, but we start the game and it has Sampdoria still?!

Clubs really needs looking at, the whole dressing room bit just doesnt work well I dont think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom