10 v 10. How should it be done?

• Keep with one main squad

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Have a 1st team and reserve teams

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can everyone add me please?? I really want to get into a BAP group that actually play properly with a set of tactics (i.e - PES players) Do we have a club? I'm really not sure how that side of things works.

Add me :))

chrisw_bwfc - available pretty much any time

How come only 5 of us have stats recorded against us? We had 10 on last night so doesn't make any sense.

I don't know whether it's lag or whatever, but compared to offline play I've been getting far more instances of delayed reactions in-game, I'll press an action and it either have a second long delay or it just won't happen, ergh. Twice I could've scored and my little shit of a striker just stood there gormless. Sorry.

Yep the same happens to me in online games. Today I had a game against some guy online, had about 80% of the possession and everytime I tried shooting/skipping past players the reaction time was just wayyy too slow. Offline it's perfect, online it's about 2 secs behind.

Oh and guys I really want to get involved with the BAP, but how do I enter matches? I've signed up to the club and have most of the PSN IDs off here. I waited for about 15mins the other day for someone to invite me in.

Oh and guys I really want to get involved with the BAP, but how do I enter matches? I've signed up to the club and have most of the PSN IDs off here. I waited for about 15mins the other day for someone to invite me in.

Invite you into where, the locker room? Cause you go in there yourself and if no-ones there then no-ones playing on that mode unfortunately or they are already in a match, if that's what you mean anyway. I just keep randomly checking it when I'm playing.

Yep the same happens to me in online games. Today I had a game against some guy online, had about 80% of the possession and everytime I tried shooting/skipping past players the reaction time was just wayyy too slow. Offline it's perfect, online it's about 2 secs behind.

I've played loads of 1v1 games and 10v10 games and i have only experience button lag once. what isp are u with? heck i was even playing fifa09 whilst downloading/uploading something and still no lag.

Can we sub Reo Coker in as RCM in each game for future? He's faster than Young who I think is next to Barry in the default formation and so he can get up and down the pitch a lot faster to help out with defending and attacking.

Also - can captains sub players off - especially those who are tired or yellow carded.

-

Some great results last night and great team goals. I liked the header I scored where someone headed the ball towards the goal and as the keeper came to jump for it I pressed pass and towards the goal and my guy jumped in front of the keeper and passed the ball off his head into the goal - i thought i was offside as well. We had a few insane moments that proved costly as well but hopefully those will become less and less.

The online delay is a bastard at times. You can tell when someone's one vs one and the lag or delay kicks in - I hate it when im running and i press pass and suddenly the game takes another touch before passing or shooting. It always happens when you're 1v1 so ive started holding R1 and tapping shoot as soon as i step on the edge of the box, seems to work out ok. But clearly the best way is to get 2 men up and play a backpass so they're not offside and tap one in.

Last edited:
Do / Can we have a "locker room" for general online play aswell? Played a couple of random matches but they've both disconnected at HT, was pretty laggy aswell so didn't mind. Would rather have matches against you lot to save me playing against quitters/cutbackers.

Can we sub Reo Coker in as RCM in each game for future? He's faster than Young

I thought in 10v10 Club mode, all stats were made equal for all players in all teams to stop everyone going Braca. I think they vary from position to position (ie. all CBs have same stats, all RWs have same stats).

I haven't checked but I would have thought they would give all players the same speed stat, otherwise everyone would just fill their teams with players that play fast positions.

Do / Can we have a "locker room" for general online play aswell? Played a couple of random matches but they've both disconnected at HT, was pretty laggy aswell so didn't mind. Would rather have matches against you lot to save me playing against quitters/cutbackers.

I'd like to play some regular 2v2 matches with folk here. I still prefer it to 10v10. You get far more involvement and can build up an understanding when playing with just one other.

Guys, i've been thinking, what about a team change to a different default formation?

Hear me out, you might not like me theory, if so, fair enough, I'm more than happy to stay as Villa. :)

My idea is change from our current 4-4-2, to a 4-2-3-1 so to speak.

Bascially the formation would look similar to this:

--------------------GK-

RB----------CB---------------CB----------LB

--------------CM--------------CM

LW--------------------AM-------------------RM

----------------------ST

What this gives is the striker the chance to play on the last man, look for through balls, as by default the strikers are far quicker than the defenders. 2 wingers free to bomb down the sides, with less defensive responsibility, an AM who can orchestrate things in the middle, and help close the big gap we have between front 2 and midfield, as for all Radiations efforts as CM (apologies to the other guy playing CM last night, i cannot remember your name for the life of me!) it is hard to run up and down all match.

I've had a quick look, and the follow teams have this kinda of setup by default (I'm sure there are more tho!):
Roma
Bordeaux
Valenica
Benfica.

We played some good football last night tho guys, for sure we got the occasionally trouncing, but its far easier to play with 3 than 10, so we did very well to get some of the results we did!!

That's what I've been saying. I like the 10 v 10 a lot but wouldn't mind some 1 v 1, 2 v 2 aswell.

Somebody decide on room, password etc. (and where we can find the room) and send me a msg via PSN (as I'm turning the laptop off now) and I will play a few games this afternoon. I'm logging on now if anyone is interested?

Invite you into where, the locker room? Cause you go in there yourself and if no-ones there then no-ones playing on that mode unfortunately or they are already in a match, if that's what you mean anyway. I just keep randomly checking it when I'm playing.

Right, so I'll just wait in the locker room :TU:

jonney - I'm with Virgin and have a 4mb connection. Hardly ever have lag with any other games, or with Euro 2008. Weird.

I thought in 10v10 Club mode, all stats were made equal for all players in all teams to stop everyone going Braca. I think they vary from position to position (ie. all CBs have same stats, all RWs have same stats).

I haven't checked but I would have thought they would give all players the same speed stat, otherwise everyone would just fill their teams with players that play fast positions.

I think the entire squad are the same yeah - but whatever player number Reo is - say he's player 18 in the squad. player 18 in all sqauds will be the same. so if reo is fast then all 18 will be fast like him.

However it worked i felt he was faster than the default guy in RCM

I guess he took up the Belgian teams offer :((

Cheers for playing Scorp1o, you were a good player and welcome back anytime :TU:

I'll be online from about 9/10pm ish for an hour or 3 so if i'm not in the dressing room give me a PM and i'll jump in with you. We need 3 to start a game so we cant do anything if its just us 2.. but i'm open for a BAP game anytime you see me online.

The only time i wont join asap is if im in the middle of a BAP Season match that you can't quit mid game and have to either finish or quit fifa and re load it. But i'll pm you back to tell you whats what either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom