FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

There's some very nice goals there Blaccat, but you say yourself no Semi/assisted bs, but then you go pulling rainbows on the keeper? Try to keep it realistic in every way :) much more fun

Anytime :)

One further tip I'd give you, upscale the videos to "faux HD", makes them look better on YT and can be seen in a bigger window, I just convert mine from FLV-WMV then upscale to 1280x720@4000Kbit, of course only worth doing if you think it's worth doing ;)

Anytime :)

One further tip I'd give you, upscale the videos to "faux HD", makes them look better on YT and can be seen in a bigger window, I just convert mine from FLV-WMV then upscale to 1280x720@4000Kbit, of course only worth doing if you think it's worth doing ;)
sounds good, i'll try that next time!

sounds good, i'll try that next time!

I promise to do it as well! Sorry placebo I posted some easports links on the previous page, but you're right about having to go to other sites and also because that gives them power to put excuses to local replays.

Andy, thanks for the heading tips, I'll try tonight with the pass button. The only doubt is, lately I play all manual except passing on semi, can it affect the headers? Should I have manual passing to head with the pass button and semi settings will interfere?

Yeah semi settings will try to pass to a player rather than put it exactly where you aim, I've used both manual passing and manual through balls to score with :)

I see, well no I'm on the 360, and not sure what you meant by "How you make to look like that... and celebration is not a video"? I'm confused sorry :(

in PC version when you score a goal .. is a cutscene.. on your videos is not cutscene... he jump on the grass.. directly

In FIFA 09 next-gen you have interactive celebrations where you can choose a celebration after you've scored a goal by pressing the buttons and using the analogue sticks.

Everytime I love more and more manual shooting. Lately I've developed a lot on shooting and now I can even nail most of 1 vs 1. Plus, the superhuman goalkeepers tend to be a lot more realistic in manual shooting, it seems everything is more free, and I've fooled the keepers some times shooting towards another direction they weren't expecting, and it works! Long shots feel great when you learn how and with who you can make them. I managed to score an impressive low bullet with a volley after a deflection from just outside the area that was absolute perfection... except it was online and I couldn't save it. Damn ea.

Everytime I love more and more manual shooting. Lately I've developed a lot on shooting and now I can even nail most of 1 vs 1. Plus, the superhuman goalkeepers tend to be a lot more realistic in manual shooting, it seems everything is more free, and I've fooled the keepers some times shooting towards another direction they weren't expecting, and it works! Long shots feel great when you learn how and with who you can make them. I managed to score an impressive low bullet with a volley after a deflection from just outside the area that was absolute perfection... except it was online and I couldn't save it. Damn ea.

OFF-TOPIC:

Since we are talking about playing on manual, i wonder if anyone would like to play a 2x2 match with me and drekkard, with controls in manual off course. :)

Back
Top Bottom